napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some Thyroid and PED questions

Giza

So my TRT doc put me on Armour Thyroid 2 Grain (9mcg T3, 38mcg T4 per grain), because my Free T3 and Free T4 were both borderline bottom.

Questions:

1. Would bumping up my dose help during a cutting phase (if so how much)? I ask because people talk about straight T3 dosages but not on these combination forms.

2. Would taking Cardarine help stave off the muscle catabolism effects of an increased dose and boost the fat burning effects?

3. Since I'm getting both T3 and T4 and T4 converts into T3, any suggestions on how to boost the conversion? (I currently make sure to take the medication totally fasted and wait around 1.5-2 hours after my dose before taking in anything else, I kind of grind up the tabs before consuming into more of a powder also taking Vitamin C with it as I heard it boosts the absorption. I also supplement with Selenium and Zinc during the day and take MTS Sleep Aid at night which has ashwaghnda in it)

So my TRT doc put me on Armour Thyroid 2 Grain (9mcg T3, 38mcg T4 per grain), because my Free T3 and Free T4 were both borderline bottom.

Questions:

1. Would bumping up my dose help during a cutting phase (if so how much)? I ask because people talk about straight T3 dosages but not on these combination forms.

2. Would taking Cardarine help stave off the muscle catabolism effects of an increased dose and boost the fat burning effects?

3. Since I'm getting both T3 and T4 and T4 converts into T3, any suggestions on how to boost the conversion? (I currently make sure to take the medication totally fasted and wait around 1.5-2 hours after my dose before taking in anything else, I kind of grind up the tabs before consuming into more of a powder also taking Vitamin C with it as I heard it boosts the absorption. I also supplement with Selenium and Zinc during the day and take MTS Sleep Aid at night which has ashwaghnda in it)
I wouldn't play with my dosages at all, and just stick to using it as your doctor prescribed.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
1. NO DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH THAT AT ALL

2. to a point but mk2866 and/or s4 would be more helpful

3.. do not mess around with your dosing with this whatsoever, in any way, shape or form

You dont want to mess with your thyroid for many reasons bro. It's just not worth it

That similar to the NP thyroid I was prescribed. Each 60mg tablet is 9mcg of T3, 38mcg T4. I’ve been prescribed 240mg per day, or 2 120mg tablets as my normal dose (36mcg T3, 152mcg T4).

Top Bottom