napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some of the fucking nonsense I have already heard today...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay, i never do this but these took the cake today... so here are two of the gems i heard today...

1. I literally had someone pm'ing me telling me they needed help with a stack and that they were very lean "probably 2-3%" body fat... My reply "You would be fucking dead, stop trolling"

i mean, are you fucking serious with this shit? seriously?

2. I had someone tell me they read my cycle log and that "anyone could gain 25 lbs. on a bulking cycle and keep nearly most it after 8-10 weeks, but let him know my weight in 16 weeks and he would be impressed" LOLLL really, its that easy huh? so keeping it this long is just a mere accident? i have literally keep 95% of it and the only small amount of weight i lost, was water weight... have to love the intelligence or LACK THERE OF out there

Okay, i never do this but these took the cake today... so here are two of the gems i heard today...

1. I literally had someone pm'ing me telling me they needed help with a stack and that they were very lean "probably 2-3%" body fat... My reply "You would be fucking dead, stop trolling"

2. I had someone tell me they read my cycle log and that "anyone could gain 25 lbs. on a bulking cycle and keep nearly most it after 8-10 weeks, but let him know my weight in 16 weeks and he would be impressed" LOLLL really, its that easy huh? so keeping it this long is just a mere accident? i have literally keep 95% of it and the only small amount of weight i lost, was water weight... have to love the intelligence or LACK THERE OF out there

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha this is where u say..and yet ur still coming to me for advice lol.. it's funny.. they hate but then ask u questions all the time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The nonsense is strong. People love to spew shit about things they know nothing about.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'd have told him you gained all Dick weight and the 5% of it you lost could all be found with a black light all over his mothers, sisters and wife's backsides. Fortunately you have some class lol.

Lmfao at # 1 !! I can't stop laughing at this shit!! I am sorry you have to put up with thus shit Dylan!!

Gotta love the know it all trolls out there

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You're a good sport to put up with so many insane questions.

OFF TOPIC : Dylan, Do you add in the graphics & text overlay to your videos or do you outsource it?

I have been studying this shit for a year and still have no idea whats what. Honestly, i get it, there is gonna be haters and trolls. Problem im having is....who is right!. Im on this forum because i have read sooo much conflicting information. Just want someone who knows.

I have been studying this shit for a year and still have no idea whats what. Honestly, i get it, there is gonna be haters and trolls. Problem im having is....who is right!. Im on this forum because i have read sooo much conflicting information. Just want someone who knows.

This is the forum to be on bro. The guys here won't lead you the wrong way. There are a lot of great people here that know what they are doing and are willing to help people (who are ready to anyway) use PEDs safely and responsibly. It also never hurts to read medical journals and studies to be better informed about what certain hormones and ancillaries do, and how they work.

Oh lord!! 3% body fat? Really??? And you are still walking , talking, making sense and spund coherent? You a fucking miracle there ya Genius!! Lol! If any of my patients got down to 3% body fat? We be setting off alarms and taking emergency feeding measure! You are starving to death at 3%! Is not even enough fat to operate your PNS, CNS and Cephalic region properly! (Central and Peripheral Nervous system).

And people wonder why we must spend so much effort in to patient education!
Personally, Am not going to make recommendation anyone go below 10% body fat, maybe 8 at lowest! Unless you are in competition and showing off? Is just not good idea for most of us!!! This is too hard on body and fat is your emergency batterie power.

Last edited:
This is the forum to be on bro. The guys here won't lead you the wrong way. There are a lot of great people here that know what they are doing and are willing to help people (who are ready to anyway) use PEDs safely and responsibly. It also never hurts to read medical journals and studies to be better informed about what certain hormones and ancillaries do, and how they work.

Thanks daddy, that reassures me. I will start a thread with my current situation here shortly.
I got so frustrated i had to just sample the water ya know. Experiment on myself. Will get back soon
J

Haha I love the one with I can keep 20lbs of muscle ....i have done 3 cycles in my entire life 1st 500 test e 2ed
500 sust 3erd 700sust 300 deca front load with dbol now the 1st 2 cycles I did I got hurt torn shoulder first cycle tendonitis in the wrist second cycle because I thought you had to lift very heavy to get big I have learned a lot in five years of lifting. I'm more into muscle mind connection now and made some serious gains in 6 months. This is my 5 year transformation for on 183lbs to now bulking at 203.6 but 20lbs in 16weeks hahaha no way .
fc4449d552f3aaebebfd0174260f5d77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maybe he really meant 30% bodyfat and it was a typo. Maybe..the other guy was definitely a clown....claiming that Dylan wouldn't keep his gains after 16 weeks yea come on LOL

You're a good sport to put up with so many insane questions.

OFF TOPIC : Dylan, Do you add in the graphics & text overlay to your videos or do you outsource it?
i would never have that kind of time to do it... i know how to do it but if i did that, i would never get anything done... if you saw the amount of questions i get on a daily basis factored in with youtube comments, social media, you would never figure out how i do it.. fuck, i can't even figure it out... its a good thing i type as fast as i do!

Top Bottom