napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

some cycle questions

unitedmovs

I've been watching your videos lately mainly about the substance Winstrol. I've been contemplating on doing my first cycle with it to see if it's something that will work for me. I've never done a cycle before and I really want to be safe. I don't really have a dealer for any substances at all since I'm basically a straight edge but I know it's possible to buy online. I was curious if Dragon-Pharma Winstrol was the real compound and not a knock off. I know you can't tell me where to buy it but i was curious if anabolic-steroids.biz/dragon-pharma-orals-1283/winstrol-25297.html looks like a fake website? Also I was curious if I do decide to take Winstrol what would you recommend in terms of dosages per day? Last question for now would be how long should a winstrol cycle last I know you said 6 weeks in one of your videos but after i'm done with the cycle how long should i wait before starting a second cycle if i find out that it's for me?
ps
I'm sorry I have one more question I've recently gained some weight 40-50 due to my girlfriend moving in and I wanted to say should i start loosing the weight before starting a winstrol cycle and get back to my base That's about what I got to naturally over the past year from being fat AF but I gained a lot of weight but haven't loss much muscle that was before my weight gain

okay bro... lets just slow it down in a major way... first of all.. you never run oral only cycles... one of the most ignorant things one can do... next, you certainly dont use steroids unless you are in the right condition which it sounds as though you are miles away... lets start with this... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how long have you been training? how long have you been dieting consistently?

No I haven't, I haven't really done research on sarms either I've only taken BCAA and protein alongside meal prep I tried creatine for like a month but I didn't like it so I stopped.

No I haven't, I haven't really done research on sarms either I've only taken BCAA and protein alongside meal prep I tried creatine for like a month but I didn't like it so I stopped.

Sarms are VERY safe, without the side effects and shutdown that steroids have, but are very effctive for gaining muscle and losing fat. Well since you are needing to lose some bodyfat, I have a perfect sarms cycle for you to help,you lose bodyfat while adding some good size and strength in the process. This cycle would be perfect for your goals.

Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

" I've recently gained some weight 40-50 "

Am I missing something???

These 2 statements don't seem to go together

Yes that does seem a little strange and off. I'm not even sure what to make of it

Can we get some clarification on this? What is your weight now, if you gained 40-50 lbs? I'm assuming it's still not 180 unless you started at 130-140

Top Bottom