napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some Advice - Ostarine

Negativefx83

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster.
So I'm running my 2nd cycle of ostarine at 20mg ed. I ran a cutting cycle back in the summer and ate at around 1500 calories and it worked great. I didn't gain a lot of strength, if any (not my goal at the time), but lost some weight and body fat, especially around my waist where i hold a majority of it. I then went into maintenance mode (around 2000 cals) for a while.
My wife said i was now too skinny and said i needed to put on weight again (i kind of agree). I'm 41, 5'11 and 147lb as of this morning. I have come along way from being 260 lbs but i want to get rid of the remaining lower back and midsection fat. I'm concerned that, since you can't spot reduce fat, that I'll just keep getting skinny (skinny fat person here). I was going to run Ostarine at 20mg ed for 8 weeks and eat at maintenance. In hopes to preserve the muscle I've gained (I've been training for 5 years) and my diet is pretty spot on. I do flexible dieting but would say 1 meal a weak is in excess but barely.
Im just looking for some advice, thoughts, feedback around what I'm looking to do. Is cutting another 8 weeks a good idea or should i just eat at a slightl surplus and gain some weight before cutting again? Also, can i use ostarine specifically for this?

I have pics i can share (on mobile so all figure it out)

Thank you in advance!

i would go more with a triple stack where you are getting more cutting in there but still going to be able to add lean muscle as well... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

i would go more with a triple stack where you are getting more cutting in there but still going to be able to add lean muscle as well... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Thanks for the rundown - appreciated! will be ordering today. I had extra bottles of ostarine from previous cycle that worked so legit imo so will use those up first. I will probably eat around 1500 to 1600 with a higher protein ratio over the other macros... After the Xmas day feast of course 🎄😂.

as far as the recommendation, 1 bottle of each for the cycle?

Last edited:
Thanks for the rundown - appreciated! will be ordering today. I had extra bottles of ostarine from previous cycle that worked so legit imo so will use those up first. I will probably eat around 1500 to 1600 with a higher protein ratio over the other macros... After the Xmas day feast of course .

as far as the recommendation, 1 bottle of each for the cycle?
hey bro, you would need 4 gw, 3 s4 and 3 mk2866 for the complete cycle i laid out... the sale is on all day today

Yeah I'm interested to see. My concern was losing the muscle i have worked hard to get just to lose the rest of the fat i have in certain areas and just get too skinny. Sounds like this stack should help prevent that while in a pretty good deficit. I just seem to store it one area 🙄

These guys have got you covered.
I understand your frustrations cause I was and still am in same boat.
Yes the lower ab and love handles are the toughest and last to go.
I?ve even tried the super low cal thing and ended up with the crack headed look also.
Even then those area still remained. Gw will give you all the stamina you need to become a cardio machine.
Runners, cyclist and swimmers usually have the look you are after.
Use that as a thought process when setting up your exercise routine.
For fat loss that mind set helps me. When I focus on muscle gains I don?t make good progress on mid section. Finding the balance is tougher.
You have to find what works for you. We are all different. Does sound like you have made amazing progress. Sounds like you have created great a great eating habit. Stick with it. It will keep you healthy and you will continue to feel better as you age. Trust me doing it now is way easier than later.
Keep up the great work and stay strong

Thanks and this forum is always helpful, especially DG. Will be running the stack, adding cardio into my 6 day routine as well as keeping up the deficit. After 8 weeks, pct, will break and re-asses.

FYI Sarms do best at 12 week cycles. They really just get to the peak at 8.
If you stop then your missing the beat part. It is the happy ending!!!

If you notice Dylan writes the recommendations. They say 1-12 then the compound. That?s the weeks to take it then the compound.
After that you do a pct weeks 13-16

Also s4 is awesome.
Make sure you follow Dylan?s dosing protocol. If you have never taken it before it helps you ease into into it.

Top Bottom