domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some Advice - Ostarine

5 days in today, so far so good. no side effects yet from the s4, but it's early in the cycle. From all I've read it may/should take 2-3 weeks to start to notice the positive effects. I feel that the GW has helped so far in regards to endurance however.
    Last edited by Negativefx83; 01-04-2021 at 09:28 PM.

You are going to love this cycle.
    I have decided I am never running a cycle with out gw.
    Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    You are going to love this cycle.
    I have decided I am never running a cycle with out gw.
    Keep us posted.
    Eating at a defecit at around 1600 cals, with 45% from protein. Carbs are all rice, sweet potatoes, 647 fiber bread, banana and Oatmeal, more fats at night. I do believe in proper nutrition regardless of natty or not.

excellent bro, keep the updates coming

Just over 18 days in and things are going well. No noticeable side effects yet. Been keeping at 1500kcal a day with at least 1 day a week at maintenance. I have been able to increase weight and reps on sets each session to a small degree which is awesome.
    I will be taking a diet break and eating roughly 2000kcal for 7-10 days with just increasing my carbs. I feel like my body needs a break and to get hormones back to regulation. Once those 10 days are up I'm back down to 1500 and adding in cardio as well.
    I am also slightly leaner in my core (just not my lower back yet) while adding a slight amount of muscle, so overall I'm happy. Being only 18 days in, i may not even have hit the real noticeable effects of the stack yet either.
    I've taken pics on day 1,7,and 14 and will post as soon as i can see how to =) Any critique and feedback are most welcomed!

the stack wont peak until about week 8... you are just getting started bro... the best is by far yet to come

Some Advice - Ostarine

Hang in there you are doing great.
    I use Tapatalk. It make uploading pics easy.

After a few days of maintenance, do you think i should go back to 1500 or drop a bit more?

If 2000 is your maintenance.
    I would think 1500 would be good.
    You need to eat enough to maintain muscle and keep energy.
    Loosing slow and steady is better in my opinion.
    I would think that deficit of 500 per day would be nice. Obviously watch it and adjust accordingly.
    I also recommend weighing your food portions. And tracking everything.
    It is a lot more accurate.

Yeah i am ocd when it comes to tracking and weighing food. 🍲👍