napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some advice or help with my cycle

Almighty Ossa

Hi, I'm 5'10, 177lbs, 15% bf. I have a strict diet and train 5-6 days a week. I want to do a lean bulk cycle. I'm looking to do a lean bulking cycle. I want to use Test E, Anavar, and maybe proviron because I heard it works great with other compounds such as Anavar. I would be taking Test E at 500mgs per week. 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday for 10 weeks. I'll be taking Anavar at 50mgs for 6 weeks, and proviron at 25mgs for the entire cycle and pct. I heard you can take proviron for 20 weeks and it won't have that bad of an effect. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really know what to do for PCT and on cycle support. My guess would be Clomid at 100/50/50/25, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 along with the proviron for 4 weeks. On cycle support I was thinking competitive edge labs on cycle support along with taurine, and a potassium supplement. Any criticism or advice would be great. Thank you.

Test only for a first cycle is all I can advise. Proviron wouldn't be horrible at a little higher dose but anavar has a reputation of being very weak and orals on a first cycle are frowned upon here. Your test is too high. I would do 300mg a week. Any oral for 20 weeks is a horrible idea btw. HOWEVER, your bodyfat is a bit high to be starting a steroid cycle right now. I would do a sarm stack instead first to lean out a couple % and then reconsider. ANOTHER HOWEVER, we also need more on your lifting experience before being able to recommend anything. Also what's your age?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you plan on a lean bulk, I would start a bit leaner to be honest. I'd run a nice SARMS stack, get closer to the 12% range, then run a lean bulk with test only. 350-400mg a week would be plenty.

Hi, I'm 5'10, 177lbs, 15% bf. I have a strict diet and train 5-6 days a week. I want to do a lean bulk cycle. I'm looking to do a lean bulking cycle. I want to use Test E, Anavar, and maybe proviron because I heard it works great with other compounds such as Anavar. I would be taking Test E at 500mgs per week. 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday for 10 weeks. I'll be taking Anavar at 50mgs for 6 weeks, and proviron at 25mgs for the entire cycle and pct. I heard you can take proviron for 20 weeks and it won't have that bad of an effect. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really know what to do for PCT and on cycle support. My guess would be Clomid at 100/50/50/25, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 along with the proviron for 4 weeks. On cycle support I was thinking competitive edge labs on cycle support along with taurine, and a potassium supplement. Any criticism or advice would be great. Thank you.

Don't waste your time with Anavar bro, especially if you are wanting to do a lean bulk. Anavar is weak as hell. It sucks for gains, and it's meant for chicks

I honestly think you should do more of a recomp because you are already at 15% bodyfat. I'm assuming this is your first cycle, so stick with test only and add in some sarms from www.sarmsx.com to help you add lean mass and drop bodyfat. You also don't need 500mg test. Stick with 300-350. That is the best I can advise you with

Here is what I'd go with

1-12 Test E or C 300mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before

Start your pct two weeks after last injection. This is what you need to be running, and you can get the whole thing at this link https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 24 and in college. I've been lifting for 5 years and consistently for 2. I figured I'd have to lower the dose to around 300. I'll lower my body fat to 10-13% depending on how fast it takes me to do. Why shouldn't I take Anavar? Its a safer and more mild oral. Yes it can suppress me but that's why I'll have test and liver support or on cycle support

I'm 24 and in college. I've been lifting for 5 years and consistently for 2. I figured I'd have to lower the dose to around 300. I'll lower my body fat to 10-13% depending on how fast it takes me to do. Why shouldn't I take Anavar? Its a safer and more mild oral. Yes it can suppress me but that's why I'll have test and liver support or on cycle support

Anavar is rather weak and considered more favorable toward females. I would just roll with test only. I saw HUGE gains my first blast with 400mg for 12 weeks.

Top Bottom