napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So this is where everyone went.

Oldjarhead

I like new forums they start with great intentions lots of good info from which I can learn and share. I pray this one stays that way. I'm glad to be here I hope I can help sometimes .im still learning and growing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldjarhead said:
I like new forums they start with great intentions lots of good info from which I can learn and share. I pray this one stays that way. I'm glad to be here I hope I can help sometimes .im still learning and growing too.

I can assure you that Adtenaline Rush will stay exactly the way it is, and only get better. Welcome to the family here! We are glad to have you, and just let us know if you need anything brother :)

Good you have you here. I can tell you first hand that this board is like no other! Best I've ever been on by far!!!

Oldjarhead said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here! i assure you that this board will continue to stay this way and will not act as so many do... any experience and insight you have is ALWAYS going to help and we encourage that bro... anything you need along the way, i am always here to help!

Welcome. This is the place to be. Absolutely no assholes.
Ppl get treated with respect here.

Oldjarhead said:

I feel like we always should be learning & growing......there can always be a way to get a little better.

Welcome aboard, hoo ahh!

Top Bottom