napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So whats a low dose of Tren?

21infantry

Have a buddy who came to me for some advice about Tren. Well I never ran it only regurgitated what I have read here. So I know most guys recommend Ace but that is not in the cards for this guy he wants to run Ethenate but wants to run it at a lower dose for the first time. I told him I believed 200mg was a pretty low dose but you should get some pretty solid gains with minimal sides, 300mg would be better but the sides really start to show up. So I basically suggested hit 150mg for two weeks and if your good bump it up to 200mg and then 250mg until satisfied with results vs sides. But I told him to wait before I consulted the Oracles.

200 seems like a good low number BUT I would highly recommend trying to persuade him into using Ace first. If he handles the sides well then he can switch to E. A low dose for me is 50 mgs Ace EOD. You'll get nice cutting abilities and some dry gains. Does he have a lot of experience with cycles?

200 seems like a good low number BUT I would highly recommend trying to persuade him into using Ace first. If he handles the sides well then he can switch to E. A low dose for me is 50 mgs Ace EOD. You'll get nice cutting abilities and some dry gains. Does he have a lot of experience with cycles?

I don't know his exact number of cycles but it has to be in the teens, he has been on cycle off and on for the last 6 years, he always runs 300 to 400mg Test Cyp as a base. I know he runs Halo quite exstensively. I don't know if he will go to Ace he says he cant handle the Ace ester as it gives him pip that is crippling.

Last edited:
Have a buddy who came to me for some advice about Tren. Well I never ran it only regurgitated what I have read here. So I know most guys recommend Ace but that is not in the cards for this guy he wants to run Ethenate but wants to run it at a lower dose for the first time. I told him I believed 200mg was a pretty low dose but you should get some pretty solid gains with minimal sides, 300mg would be better but the sides really start to show up. So I basically suggested hit 150mg for two weeks and if your good bump it up to 200mg and then 250mg until satisfied with results vs sides. But I told him to wait before I consulted the Oracles.

Well you were close on the dosing. Normally low does is 200, but 150 is good for a total rookie.BUT like Mark said, it is better to try your luck with A. Only problem with A is eod pins. With A if he gets sides he can stop cold turkey and the sides will be gone the next day. Not so with E. Also remember that E is Enanthate, which may take 3 weeks b4 he feels it. If he gets sides it will take some time for them to leave.

He could start E at 150 and work his way to 250 as a first time run. He will need a little test with it.

I honestly don't see a problem using enanthate, especially if he's using low doses. I used Tren E my first time also. EOD pins suck ass in my opinion.

I consider 150-200mg a good low dose, and Tren is so incredibly powerful that you can get incredible gains from that dose. Side effects should be very low as well. I honestly am considering using low doses of Tren from here on out myself. A little bit goes a long way with that stuff

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The problem with him, according to him is that Prop and Ace cause extreme Pip. I understand the guy, I did prop only once and couldn't walk proper for three days. I know I am a pussy,

Thanks Guys since Ace is out of the question I'm going to advise him 75mg twice a week with E. Very good info guys.

let me tell you this, if you have quality gear, your not getting PIP with prop or ace... im sorry... i havent had a stitch of it... i switched to ace midway through now and have loved it aside from the constant pinning but other than that, i love it... i started at 250 and have bumped it to 300 and that's extremely ideal... anywhere between 200-300 is plenty... you should see excellent results there... tren can be your friend if you respect it for its strength... it can be your worst enemy if you get out of line...

let me tell you this, if you have quality gear, your not getting PIP with prop or ace... im sorry... i havent had a stitch of it... i switched to ace midway through now and have loved it aside from the constant pinning but other than that, i love it... i started at 250 and have bumped it to 300 and that's extremely ideal... anywhere between 200-300 is plenty... you should see excellent results there... tren can be your friend if you respect it for its strength... it can be your worst enemy if you get out of line...

Thanks Dylan as I said I have no experience with the compound what so ever and have very limited experience with a short ester exactly one shot and I'm not even sure who that gear was from. But I can only provide him with your experiences as I have zero to relate too.

Thanks Dylan as I said I have no experience with the compound what so ever and have very limited experience with a short ester exactly one shot and I'm not even sure who that gear was from. But I can only provide him with your experiences as I have zero to relate too.

its all good brother, thats what we are here for... keep him between 200-300 and if he wants to use ace and his only hesitation is mythical "PIP" with it, then hes a million miles off

As Dylan pointed out, PIP is more about poor pinning technique and virgin muscle tissue than it is with a certain compound.

200 would be a good starting point.

The problem with him, according to him is that Prop and Ace cause extreme Pip. I understand the guy, I did prop only once and couldn't walk proper for three days. I know I am a pussy,

He needs a new source bro. My A never pips, and if my prop is no stronger than 100mg/ml then it doesn't pip either

He needs a new source bro. My A never pips, and if my prop is no stronger than 100mg/ml then it doesn't pip either

exactly... ive never had an issue on any short esters... the only thing thats ever really got me was a bad pin i did with primo ONE TIME and everytime I use TNE regardless of who it comes from... ive tried so many and i just dont have luck with that fucker on the PIP but other than that, ive never had an issue with any short esters...

I'll try to find his source, I think it's something called genezza or something like that. I'm not 100% sure I know I haven't heard of it before, only in passing.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I'd definitely have him get a new source. Possibly introduce him to some of the great sources we have here on this board

that stuff is junk, get some ROBO.
He is Europe so no Bueno, I run nothing but Robo myself, logistics is a issue.

In response to rick, I have already suggested either Hipocampus or pharmacon since both are EU domestic. Also I know I'll get flamed but I like PSL also.

He is Europe so no Bueno, I run nothing but Robo myself, logistics is a issue.

In response to rick, I have already suggested either Hipocampus or pharmacon since both are EU domestic. Also I know I'll get flamed but I like PSL also.

Ok good deal bro. He just needs to get off of that shit gear. I'm glad you're helping him out brother

Ok good deal bro. He just needs to get off of that shit gear. I'm glad you're helping him out brother

Thanks rick, this board has given me so much good info, I just want to return the favor to others who don't better. It's sad that in the 8 months I have been a member I have more knowledge about AAS then most guys who have five years into this game. I hear so much bad info from supposed vets to newbies it's incredible. The worst one being run halo and tren as a first cycle. I've ran three good solid cycles and don't think I'm ready for tren, probably be a couple cycles down the road.

Another Tren newbie here- trying to gather information. If you guys are using Tren Ace, do you pair it exclusively with a short estered test like prop or are you pairing it with Cyp as well? I imagine both are doable, but the former would be preferable going into PCT.

Would also be quite a while before I step into this particular pond- I have mild asthma and I have heard horror stories about how it affects cardio so GW might be a necessity with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom