napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So I had my physical....

KODA24

Well had my physical with a physician's assistant it didn't go over very well when I told her what I was into I told her what kind of blood panel I wanted done and she was completely lost she goes we do not condone this I said well of course not I said but you are my doctor I want to try and stay healthy. She said well we can't be coming back in here every 8 weeks to do a blood test to see where you're at she was afraid that was like helping me in some way. I told her I said you have smokers coming in here burning three packs a day with emphysema and you're treating them I'm trying to be healthy she got a little irritated at me and even though she said she wouldn't give me what I wanted on the blood test I think she did. Enclosed is copies of the write up, I'm going to be doing the test tomorrow. She said we can agree to meet in the middle and then she's going to discuss it with my regular physician AKA her boss. I would like to know how do these guys find these doctors that will work with them and not give him the riot act? Either way I'm sharing the pics for your viewing let me know if there's something that was missing. There really isn't much I can do about it now anyways. I start up in 9 days!
5573d5df8159e2f59e350fbe69ce7232.jpg
00472cbcbee04828270e6083c2e43270.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well looks like you got the test. I can't say I completely disagree with her, especially if you're using insurance. I bet they will work with you some, but I don't know about the every 8 weeks.

Yes I know. I'll take it. I had to pop that cherry though. Time to get jacked! ;)

Well u got the assistant..the actual doc probably doesn't give a Shit. she's trying to be by the book

Funny how they put "abuse of steroids or hormones" on there. That's bullshit

Anyways, it doesn't matter. If you want bloods you should be able to get them. Some people just like to be trolls

I don't ask Doctors any more. I tell them what I want. If your doc has a problem with that get a new one bro. My current Doctor is an old school power lifter and gets it. Most of these guys have no clue when it comes to this game. Private blood labs go with me to every appointment. Doc says its great I'm monitoring myself. Sends a message you care about your health.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. If you want bloods you should be able to get them. Some people just like to be trolls
Yes im sure on other "abusers" they don't say nicotine abuser or abuser of alcohol and drugs. Kind of pissed me off.

yea, and thats in you medical record, for an insurance company to use against you later if they choose.

Thats why you never ever run public labs. You may pay now, but you'll pay more later when the insurance company tries to fuck you.

I don't ask Doctors any more. I tell them what I want. If your doc has a problem with that get a new one bro. My current Doctor is an old school power lifter and gets it. Most of these guys have no clue when it comes to this game. Private blood labs go with me to every appointment. Doc says its great I'm monitoring myself. Sends a message you care about your health.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Totally agree with this. Comes a time when you have to take over the ownership of your health and medical monitoring. I too just bring in my own blood work and I totally navigate the ship with all of my doctors.

Yes im sure on other "abusers" they don't say nicotine abuser or abuser of alcohol and drugs. Kind of pissed me off.

It's complete nonsense. If you'd gone in with a shit diet, bad cholesterol, chain smoking alcoholic they'd have been more helpful

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

It's complete nonsense. If you'd gone in with a shit diet, bad cholesterol, chain smoking alcoholic they'd have been more helpful

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Exactly

Why would you try to be wise ass with a PA? You should always ask to see the Doctor When it comes to this. PA are not medical doctors they are A Physicians Assistant if you think Doctors a clueless like everyone in the forums claim them to be what the fuk you think a PA is better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you try to be wise ass with a PA? You should always ask to see the Doctor When it comes to this. PA are not medical doctors they are A Physicians Assistant if you think Doctors a clueless like everyone in the forums claim them to be what the fuk you think a PA is better?

Go easy bro, that's not the case. I wanted to get blood work done due to vacation and my next cycle start up. My dr. Is hard to get an appt with unless your really sick, he wasn't even there yesterday. So I had a decision to make. They ship you to theses PA'S for damn near everything now.

Go easy bro, that's not the case. I wanted to get blood work done due to vacation and my next cycle start up. My dr. Is hard to get an appt with unless your really sick, he wasn't even there yesterday. So I had a decision to make. They ship you to theses PA'S for damn near everything now.

This is easy bro im trying to help you as I'm friends with a lot of doctors and speak to them on daily basis. I know they do because soon enough every general practice will be PA only. Im just saying do not be a wise ass to them because they are trying to help. Get your own blood work done brother. Change your doctor because only if you are really sick he will see you not a good practice in my opinion

Top Bottom