napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So how do YOU handle your cutting phase?

ThepoManta

Just wondering how you guys cut down bodyfat? Do you do low carb, carb cycling, internetter fasting or something else?

Also, do you use SARMs with every cut, if not, why not? And if so, why do you? :)

I dont really ever have to cut much, because I stay lean year round. However when I'm looking to drop a little bodyfat I just go into a slight caloric defecit with high protein, low fats and moderate carbs. I always use S4 and GW when cutting as well

I dont really ever have to cut much, because I stay lean year round. However when I'm looking to drop a little bodyfat I just go into a slight caloric defecit with high protein, low fats and moderate carbs. I always use S4 and GW when cutting as well

S-4 to hold on to muscle and GW-501516 for enhanced fatloss I guess? And then you still drop bodyfat slowly without dropping carbs to low?

I cannot do low carb for multiple weeks, I start getting hungry all the time then. :(

I usually start with 500 calorie deficit and keep carbs moderate. As I get leaner around 10% BF - I usually have to start cutting carbs by 25g after I've maxed out on activity level (cardio etc..).
I like fasted training for both weights and cardio. I would use at least GW. But, I'm sure S4 in there would be even better!

I usually start with 500 calorie deficit and keep carbs moderate. As I get leaner around 10% BF - I usually have to start cutting carbs by 25g after I've maxed out on activity level (cardio etc..).
I like fasted training for both weights and cardio. I would use at least GW. But, I'm sure S4 in there would be even better!

If only I could get to damn 10 percent. I think I am 14 percent now, have to measure again soon, I dropped down some from 15 down to 14, maybe even 13,5. Bums me out all the time. My body just does not like low-carb. What would be more fitting for me? Fasted cardio maybe, does it ''work''?

I would increase activity level before dropping cals anytime. I don't do low carbs either that's why I like to keep them moderate so that when it comes time to reduce which happens eventually imo, especially if you're getting below sub 10%, then you still have room to decrease cals, if necessary.

At that BF level a good rate of fat loss is about 1-2 pounds a week. Then it's slower. IMO you should track/weight everything you eat.

Honestly, when I used GW it made things a lot smoother...

I would increase activity level before dropping cals anytime. I don't do low carbs either that's why I like to keep them moderate so that when it comes time to reduce which happens eventually imo, especially if you're getting below sub 10%, then you still have room to decrease cals, if necessary.

At that BF level a good rate of fat loss is about 1-2 pounds a week. Then it's slower. IMO you should track/weight everything you eat.

Honestly, when I used GW it made things a lot smoother...

I do weigh everything I eat, that way I always know how how much to drop etc. Think I am just going to increase cardio and get some GW and S4. I think dosing the SR-9009 would be a hassle.

Just wondering how you guys cut down bodyfat? Do you do low carb, carb cycling, internetter fasting or something else?

Also, do you use SARMs with every cut, if not, why not? And if so, why do you? :)

I normally start with a 500 calorie deficit and 2 30min sessions of cardio per week. I set my macros by starting with protein at 1.2-1.5g per pound of body weight(I enjoy eating protein so I am normally around 1.5g/lb). Next I set my fat at 50g total. I then fill in the rest with carbs.

As the weeks begin to pass, I begin adding in more cardio sessions, then eventually up the duration of each session so that I max out at 4- 5 45 min sessions a week. From that point forward, as weight loss begins to slow, I begin reducing calories by reducing carbs in 25g increments.

S4 and GW will greatly enhance your fat loss, increase endurance, help preserve strength / muscle (which is critical while cutting), provide muscle hardening and improve vascularity.

I normally start with a 500 calorie deficit and 2 30min sessions of cardio per week. I set my macros by starting with protein at 1.2-1.5g per pound of body weight(I enjoy eating protein so I am normally around 1.5g/lb). Next I set my fat at 50g total. I then fill in the rest with carbs.

As the weeks begin to pass, I begin adding in more cardio sessions, then eventually up the duration of each session so that I max out at 4- 5 45 min sessions a week. From that point forward, as weight loss begins to slow, I begin reducing calories by reducing carbs in 25g increments.

S4 and GW will greatly enhance your fat loss, increase endurance, help preserve strength / muscle (which is critical while cutting), provide muscle hardening and improve vascularity.

Adding in more cardio days, S4 and GW I guess. Has to be amazing. Thanks for all the info guys!

Adding in more cardio days, S4 and GW I guess. Has to be amazing. Thanks for all the info guys!

You can certainly get great results with proper nutrition, resistance training and cardio. However, GW and S4 will act as the finishing touch and amplify your results that much more.

You should only have a cutting phase if you compete or your fat. Once you get in shape especially if your enhanced 10 percent should be easily maintainable and always striving too add lean muscle without fat make you leaner at the same time. At 10 percent you have a very comfortable aesthetic look no reason too go crazy dieting . unless prepping for a show ( ie not healthy or maintainable and causes rebound unless you love the sport and want too win don't bother trying too hit 5 percent body fat it cause more harm than good . stay in a constant recoup mode

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You should only have a cutting phase if you compete or your fat. Once you get in shape especially if your enhanced 10 percent should be easily maintainable and always striving too add lean muscle without fat make you leaner at the same time. At 10 percent you have a very comfortable aesthetic look no reason too go crazy dieting . unless prepping for a show ( ie not healthy or maintainable and causes rebound unless you love the sport and want too win don't bother trying too hit 5 percent body fat it cause more harm than good . stay in a constant recoup mode

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

No man, just want to get my abs showing. Nothing more. That is ''ripped'' enough for me. :)

S-4 to hold on to muscle and GW-501516 for enhanced fatloss I guess? And then you still drop bodyfat slowly without dropping carbs to low?

I cannot do low carb for multiple weeks, I start getting hungry all the time then. :(

I am on TRT also so between the test and s4 that is what holds the muscle, unless I start adding other compounds which would be during a blast. I also have been running MK-677 pretty much year round as well

I don't ever do low carb bro. To me it doesn't make sense in bodybuilding. You need those carbs and glycogen for muscle fuel. You can cut fine while eating carbs. You just need the right macro ratio.

Top Bottom