napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So happy with SARMSX, I had to post

jmmdm2

Tomorrow makes two weeks on S4 and GW-501516 and I'm really starting to feel it.

Had a brief glimpse of new strength/endurance last night during what I thought would be a quick chest workout at home. Leg night tonight at the gym was unreal! Unfortunately, no good squat stories to report since I was one of those guys that never worried about stretching before and after workouts. Can't even get my arms back far enough to grip the bar. The leg press is the next best move for me. The most noticeable difference is the lack of fatigue when walking out of the gym. Normally, it's obvious that I've killed legs but tonight I could've gone back in for more sets and I didn't take it easy. All weights were easier to push, reps went up slightly and less rest between sets.

When a company produces a quality product and communicates as well as SARMSX, I think they deserve recognition. Plenty of people have posted with great results and I'm glad to be one of them. Thank you to SARMSX and to all that provided great advice here.

Started TRT last week and I'll thank my source for that in a separate thread but again, I owe it all to the great advice from this forum. I respect and appreciate everyone that takes the time to answer questions and provide advice here.

Tomorrow makes two weeks on S4 and GW-501516 and I'm really starting to feel it.

Had a brief glimpse of new strength/endurance last night during what I thought would be a quick chest workout at home. Leg night tonight at the gym was unreal! Unfortunately, no good squat stories to report since I was one of those guys that never worried about stretching before and after workouts. Can't even get my arms back far enough to grip the bar. The leg press is the next best move for me. The most noticeable difference is the lack of fatigue when walking out of the gym. Normally, it's obvious that I've killed legs but tonight I could've gone back in for more sets and I didn't take it easy. All weights were easier to push, reps went up slightly and less rest between sets.

When a company produces a quality product and communicates as well as SARMSX, I think they deserve recognition. Plenty of people have posted with great results and I'm glad to be one of them. Thank you to SARMSX and to all that provided great advice here.

Started TRT last week and I'll thank my source for that in a separate thread but again, I owe it all to the great advice from this forum. I respect and appreciate everyone that takes the time to answer questions and provide advice here.
absolutely awesome brother! thank you for the review as well as the update... pleas continue to keep us updated with your progress! im always here to help if you need me!

That S4 from Sarmsx is my shit. Didn't realize how much I liked it until it was gone. Now, I miss it. Combining GW, S4 with a TRT dose, brother put your seat belt on, the gains are just getting started.

That S4 from Sarmsx is my shit. Didn't realize how much I liked it until it was gone. Now, I miss it. Combining GW, S4 with a TRT dose, brother put your seat belt on, the gains are just getting started.
NICE bro... s4 is nearly my favorite, just a little bit less than GW but its right there... as i always say, its the strongest sarm in terms of everything it does...

S4 is great after my current blast I will be on my trt 150mg a week with primo of 200mg a week and s4 gw sr9009 I believe this combo will suit me well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely awesome brother! thank you for the review as well as the update... pleas continue to keep us updated with your progress! im always here to help if you need me!

Thank you Dylan!

I'm taking this very slow until I understand how TRT effects not only testosterone numbers but (and maybe more importantly) how I actually feel. I would not be taking the methodical path and learning how my body reacts to SARMS and TRT if not for your advice and the great info on the forum. Will do bloods again in another week to see where I'm at and what to add/adjust.

The products from SARMSX are working as advertised… “may see some vision sides from S4 around 2 weeks” and sure enough, had a little vision cloudiness going from the car to the house with no lights on. Also as I was told, the vision issue is no big deal and perfectly manageable. Less rest between sets and being able to bang out extra reps from the GW really gets a good sweat going.

As I work my way up to the mega super stack, I’ll add MK-2866 next. I stopped the IML Osta as advised. Should be fun to see what the SARMSX Ostabolic will do.

NICE! Today is a great day for the seat belt... it's pin day! Only 125mg of test cyp for TRT but at least I'm in the game and don't feel like I'm dragging around a load of misery.

I used to hate pin day, now I look forward to it. 125mg is a nice conservative starting TRT dose. I am prescribed 150mg and that puts me above 1200, so I normally run a little under what the doctor prescribes. Overtime, I accumulate a surplus...a true high class problem.

Awesome to hear everything is going so well bud. Thank you for the honest positive feedback! Keep us updated on how things continue to go for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you Dylan!

I'm taking this very slow until I understand how TRT effects not only testosterone numbers but (and maybe more importantly) how I actually feel. I would not be taking the methodical path and learning how my body reacts to SARMS and TRT if not for your advice and the great info on the forum. Will do bloods again in another week to see where I'm at and what to add/adjust.

The products from SARMSX are working as advertised… “may see some vision sides from S4 around 2 weeks” and sure enough, had a little vision cloudiness going from the car to the house with no lights on. Also as I was told, the vision issue is no big deal and perfectly manageable. Less rest between sets and being able to bang out extra reps from the GW really gets a good sweat going.

As I work my way up to the mega super stack, I’ll add MK-2866 next. I stopped the IML Osta as advised. Should be fun to see what the SARMSX Ostabolic will do.
excellent brother! thats what i love to hear... everything is working great now stay consistent and disciplined and take it to another level!

Top Bottom