napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Snoring

Pelon

Has anyone found a way to cut down on snoring?. I had a sleep study and I don't have apnea. The doc told me the only way is for me to loose weight. 6ft 200lbs 20% body fat.

Yes, losing bodyfat can help, but I will tell you from my own experience that just increasing muscle mass has made my snoring increased last few years. I also don't have apnea.

I definitely snored more when I was over 20% bf. I don’t anymore except if I drink alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of catch 22 because I'd like to gain more mass and drop the bf so I'll be in the same position. The doc told me that I'll probably have apnea in the future gonna get an opinion from an ear nose and throat doc. Unhappy wife and she wears earplugs

Kind of catch 22 because I'd like to gain more mass and drop the bf so I'll be in the same position. The doc told me that I'll probably have apnea in the future gonna get an opinion from an ear nose and throat doc. Unhappy wife and she wears earplugs
They get used to it over time lol

losing weight definitely but i know when i sleep on my side it stops... im one of those people that always slept on my back but then i snore... the doctors told my wife i was snoring terrible during my hernia surgery lolll but when i lay on my side, i never snore

losing weight definitely but i know when i sleep on my side it stops... im one of those people that always slept on my back but then i snore... the doctors told my wife i was snoring terrible during my hernia surgery lolll but when i lay on my side, i never snore
Absolutely right. My wife tells me I'm fine on my side or stomach, but the snoring happens a lot when I lay on my back. So I do my best to TRY and not lay on my back

Absolutely right. My wife tells me I'm fine on my side or stomach, but the snoring happens a lot when I lay on my back. So I do my best to TRY and not lay on my back
my wife is barely 100 lbs and she has to try to push me and just struggles LOLLL its hilarious..

my wife is barely 100 lbs and she has to try to push me and just struggles LOLLL its hilarious..
Dude, I can relate!! My wife is about 114lbs and can't move me, so she just shakes me until I wake up, and then tells me to roll over because I'm snoring lol

Dude, I can relate!! My wife is about 114lbs and can't move me, so she just shakes me until I wake up, and then tells me to roll over because I'm snoring lol
lmfaooooo... sometimes i sit there a minute and laugh in my head but i normally just roll over without even knowing it anymore

Lol yup 5ft 108 and can't move me.
I can't fall asleep on my back however I always wake up that way.

Hahhaa ya when I lay on my side I don't snore. When I lay on my back i snore so loud I sometimes wake up to it. The ole lady was sick of it and folded me in half with our adjustment bed. Now my back hurts. Lmao. She folded me up so bad my ankles were almost to my ears while I was on my stomach. Well as soon as she says my name I wake up quick af. I'm scared as a mofo she's gonna fuck up my back again lmao. Problem solved bahahaha.

My wife recorded me snoring on video one time, because I honestly thought she was making it out to be bigger than it was when she said it was unbearable. When she showed me the video, I was like holy fuck! It sounded like I was racing a Harley in my sleep! No joke!

Elevating my upper body helped me a lot. I still snore but not as severely as before. It didnt matter what position I would lay in, I snored no matter what. I dont have an adjustable bed, just three pillows do the trick for me. Hope it helps, I know snoring can impact your sleep as well as your relationship lol.

Your wife is suttle, mine just punches me to move. She's 5'3 112 pounds but boy does she have a hard hitting jab lol

My wife recorded me snoring on video one time, because I honestly thought she was making it out to be bigger than it was when she said it was unbearable. When she showed me the video, I was like holy fuck! It sounded like I was racing a Harley in my sleep! No joke!
I've also been recorded and I'm very loud as well. It's weird if I'm sitting up and I completely relax and breath through my mouth I can snore and feel that skin flap thing moving

Hahhaa ya when I lay on my side I don't snore. When I lay on my back i snore so loud I sometimes wake up to it. The ole lady was sick of it and folded me in half with our adjustment bed. Now my back hurts. Lmao. She folded me up so bad my ankles were almost to my ears while I was on my stomach. Well as soon as she says my name I wake up quick af. I'm scared as a mofo she's gonna fuck up my back again lmao. Problem solved bahahaha.

That's some funny ass shit there man, sorry... literally laughed out loud at work reading that.

Top Bottom