napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it smarter to try different compounds separate, before stacking?

Bigtones74

Hey guys, so I'm at work waiting for my first class to come in, and I just figured I would ask this question that I've been thinking about lately.

Do you guys think it's smarter trying different compounds separate, before I stack them together? I would obviously run each compound with some form of test, but I am wondering before I decide to run a cycle with 3+ compounds, I should do a cycle with each compound separate, with just test?

So for example, if I want to eventually run a cycle with test, eq and masteron, should I run a cycle of test/eq first, then my next cycle would be test/masteron? And after I try them separate, then proceed to stack all three? Or is this really not necessary?

I am only on my second cycle so I am still pretty green.

Thanks guys, looking forward to your thoughts and opinions.

You definitely want to try one compound with test before adding anything or stacking anything else. You need to see how you respond to certain compounds

definitely brother... you have to see how your body responds properly and running too many at once will only confuse your body as your mind in knowing how you are truly responding

Thanks guys, really appreciate the input. I kind of knew what the answer was already gonna be, but I wanted to make sure it was right.

Hey guys, so I'm at work waiting for my first class to come in, and I just figured I would ask this question that I've been thinking about lately.

Do you guys think it's smarter trying different compounds separate, before I stack them together? I would obviously run each compound with some form of test, but I am wondering before I decide to run a cycle with 3+ compounds, I should do a cycle with each compound separate, with just test?

So for example, if I want to eventually run a cycle with test, eq and masteron, should I run a cycle of test/eq first, then my next cycle would be test/masteron? And after I try them separate, then proceed to stack all three? Or is this really not necessary?

I am only on my second cycle so I am still pretty green.

Thanks guys, looking forward to your thoughts and opinions.

I'm in the same position at the moment buddy and have the same mindset as you which is single compound cycles so I can adequately work out what works and what doesn't. I'm on my first cycle which is just 300mg Test E E/W over 10 weeks, on my next cycle I'll add in one compound and go from there.

I've done a lot of research, which I'm sure you have, and I've already discounted a few compounds as I know they won't match my goals but those I like the sound of like EQ, primo and Winstrol will get their own cycle and I think only then can you get a true picture of what they actually do.

Good luck man.

I'm in the same position at the moment buddy and have the same mindset as you which is single compound cycles so I can adequately work out what works and what doesn't. I'm on my first cycle which is just 300mg Test E E/W over 10 weeks, on my next cycle I'll add in one compound and go from there.

I've done a lot of research, which I'm sure you have, and I've already discounted a few compounds as I know they won't match my goals but those I like the sound of like EQ, primo and Winstrol will get their own cycle and I think only then can you get a true picture of what they actually do.

Good luck man.

Thanks bro, and good luck to you as well. Even though I'm still really new to this, I've realized its a marathon and not a sprint, seems like you are the same way. No need to rush things imo.

Good luck on your journey brotha

One at a time is the only way to do it. Knowing what the compounds do is one thing, but seeing how they change your body first hand is where the real learning is done. I have something to add to the OP's question.. say I decide to go with short esters for the first time.. would it be better to run test P for a week then mix in the secondary compound Tren A a week later? It seems to make sense to gradually introduce your body to a foreign compound instead of the first pin of a cycle. Looking to hear thoughts on this

Thanks bro, and good luck to you as well. Even though I'm still really new to this, I've realized its a marathon and not a sprint, seems like you are the same way. No need to rush things imo.

Good luck on your journey brotha
now you are talking with good sense brother... well said

Top Bottom