domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slyder's YK11 and S23 Sarms.Forsale Log

Slyder's YK11 and S23 Sarms.Forsale Log

I am very excited to start tomorrow.
    I let covid get the best of my last cycle. I started YK11 the covid happened. So I got off cycle.
    Gyms are back open and I am ready. Went only 3 out of 5 days this week just to see how it is going. I am pleased with the steps the gym and people are taking so I am going full throttle. Last 2 years I hit it pretty hard but consistency seemed to keep me from really being sore. Took last few weeks off and only really did cardio.
    After three days of gym this week I am sore as shit!!!!
    I will post my stats on Sunday. Day after tomorrow. This will be my base line then I will post updated stats every Sunday.
    12 week cycle.
    YK11 10 mg daily, split dose
    S23 20 mg daily, split dose.
    Gw daily,morning dose only
    I am on TRT so no pct needed.

All SARMS are from sarms4sale
    Excellent customer service, super easy to order from and incredibly fast shipping.

Doing these dose cause this is they way they sell them. Trying to give solid feed back on the products together and used they way they are sold.

Did bloods last week. All is good and ready to rock!

Awesome bro. That's one powerful combo. Enjoy

nice bro, this is going to be sweet!

Great stack choice! I haven't run it yet but the S23 and YK11 combo sounds awesome. I run GW with almost every cycle so this seems like a perfect fit. Keep us updated buddy. You are going to love this stack I am sure.

Decided to go ahead and get my stats today. Went to the gym and did a chest work out this morning. Going back this afternoon for shoulders.

53 years old
    6 foot tall
    184 lb
    97smm
    7.5 bf

Wow it feels great to get back in the gym!!
    I got in a chest work out this morning at one gym. Ate lunch, then took a nap in my chair. Family was gone most of the day. Then went to my other gym and got in a shoulder work out and 20 minutes of dry sauna and some ab work.
    I really missed the sauna.
    Might mix in a little pool time tomorrow. Everything is still limited numbers, but it?s not crazy busy. Really great to be back at it. Of course may not be able to lift my arms tomorrow, ha ha ha , grrrrrr!
    Stay strong!

Felt great first few days. Saturday 2 work outs, Sunday 2 work outs. Monday one am work out. Then spent time with family.
    I eat well most of the time. I plan when I?m going to go off track. Memorial Day went as planned.
    Ate burgers, hot dogs, chips and queso. Followed by cobbler and ice cream. Threw in some watermelon just to make it not all bad!!
    Oh ya I tore it up. Gut is jacked but that?s ok. Funny thing, I weighed this morning. 6 lbs in one day.
    The body is an amazing machine. Back on track with food today and headed to the gym.
    I don?t let those crazy days bug me. I know how to work the body and diet and it will fall back in line shortly. Took me two years to get this way and now it?s enjoyable.

excellent brother! im loving being back in the gym too! keep up the great work and keep the updates coming

Things are going well. I had good work outs every day this week.
    Today is Friday I decided since I hit it hard all week I would relax today. Went to the gym and sat in the dry sauna and still did some abs work. Then layed out by the pool and took a pool side nap. Very relaxing. Always good to keep the mind right.
    Tomorrow I will hit it again in the gym. I will also do my weekly weigh in on the in body machine and see where I am.
    I am pretty sure I already over came the Memorial Day feast. My diet has been good all week.
    Till tomorrows up date.
    Stay strong!!

excellent bro! keep up the great work!