napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Slow and Steady wins the race...

44YOGearHead

Currently on cycle running Test- E, Deca and Winni later on. Going into the 3rd week and have leaned up a bit and gained six pounds. Slowly approaching the 250 pound mark for body weight and loving it. Just wanted to thank the fellas here for their recommendations, input and sound advice with this cycle on the cycle support and PCT portions as well. Other cycles I have gained more weight faster, but at a cost...bloat, water retention and some gyno flare up, but this one is virtually flawless.

I love test and deca combo. It doesn't take much and you feel excellent throughout the entire cycle. Glad to hear it is treating you well my man.

Currently on cycle running Test- E, Deca and Winni later on. Going into the 3rd week and have leaned up a bit and gained six pounds. Slowly approaching the 250 pound mark for body weight and loving it. Just wanted to thank the fellas here for their recommendations, input and sound advice with this cycle on the cycle support and PCT portions as well. Other cycles I have gained more weight faster, but at a cost...bloat, water retention and some gyno flare up, but this one is virtually flawless.

Glad everything is going so well for you brother! I love test and Deca. Can't beat that combo for nice slow and steady gains

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom