napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sleeping Aids

RoboGainz

I know some bro's on here suffer from lack of sleep/apnea along with myself...
I know that there is melatonin and a few other things, i truly hate taking Nyquil often, its just not healthy to be taking regularly. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

HGH knocks me out for a good 8 hours at least if I don't use my alarm clock.

Have you seen a Dr.? You might need a CPAP as Apnea is nothing to play around with. You are going to feel more tired if you don't fix that first before going the supp route.

Got a great one for ya Grand Daddy purps Indica. One blunt of that and that’s if you can even finish it and it’s lights out my friend lol

Got a great one for ya Grand Daddy purps Indica. One blunt of that and that’s if you can even finish it and it’s lights out my friend lol

Eh I feel you bro. My ex did weed all the time. Tried a few cookies and those things fucked me up, yeah great sleep but I felt pretty weird. Last time I tried it my body was numb for a week I hated it! No doubt you sleep like a baby on it though.

Eh I feel you bro. My ex did weed all the time. Tried a few cookies and those things fucked me up, yeah great sleep but I felt pretty weird. Last time I tried it my body was numb for a week I hated it! No doubt you sleep like a baby on it though.

Ha damn ya some people it doesn’t do well on that sux cuz it always helped me back when I could smoke.

yes, im the same... indica's are what i use as well.. .although i just normally pass out as it is from how long my days normally are but im the same when it comes to indicas...

CBD works wonders. So many benefits including sleep, libido, inflammation, energy. Etc. Zero side affects

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom