napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sleep

Jswole

Hey everyone and thanks for all the great info on here. I love reading through the forums in my free time to see what everyone is running and how it's working. I just figured out the IM today and thanks for the reply IWGF. I have a question about work and sleep. I work 12 hour rotating shifts. We switch every 4 weeks. I have a wife and three kids, so much of the time spending time with them takes precedence over me getting a solid 8 hours of sleep. On nights I'm lucky to get 4-6 hours with gym and commute. Has anyone found a product that will help them crash and feel rested on little sleep but not feel hung over when they wake up? Thanks for your help.

Hey everyone and thanks for all the great info on here. I love reading through the forums in my free time to see what everyone is running and how it's working. I just figured out the IM today and thanks for the reply IWGF. I have a question about work and sleep. I work 12 hour rotating shifts. We switch every 4 weeks. I have a wife and three kids, so much of the time spending time with them takes precedence over me getting a solid 8 hours of sleep. On nights I'm lucky to get 4-6 hours with gym and commute. Has anyone found a product that will help them crash and feel rested on little sleep but not feel hung over when they wake up? Thanks for your help.
MK677 enhances sleep quality big time. I am on it now and have been running it for months. You will get deep sleep and rest and wake up feeling a lot more rested. At least that's the way it works for me, and I routinely get about 6 hours at most through the week.

It also has big benefits for improving body composition by increasing lean mass while reducing bodyfat. It improves skin and hair quality and Pumps and fullness are great on it. It gives similar results to HGH because it is a GH secretogue that enables your body to produce more.

Dosage is 25mg per day in the am, and it is best ran for a year at a time or more. The very best and highest quality of MK677 you'll find is at www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks JP and Rick, I've tried cold benadryl but unfortunately for me it jacks me up like white crosses instead of helping me sleep. I thought about gH and figured my levels are struggling anyway from my lack of sleep. I'll give the MK a try. Me and a coworker were just researching Sarms at work the other night and I was planning to make an order. Thanks again you guys.

MK677 enhances sleep quality big time. I am on it now and have been running it for months. You will get deep sleep and rest and wake up feeling a lot more rested. At least that's the way it works for me, and I routinely get about 6 hours at most through the week.

It also has big benefits for improving body composition by increasing lean mass while reducing bodyfat. It improves skin and hair quality and Pumps and fullness are great on it. It gives similar results to HGH because it is a GH secretogue that enables your body to produce more.

Dosage is 25mg per day in the am, and it is best ran for a year at a time or more. The very best and highest quality of MK677 you'll find is at www.sarmsx.com

Would it be just as safe for a woman to take as it is for a man?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Years ago I used to take I believe EAS ZMA and that shit gave me some wild vivid dreams. I would wake up thinking I'm going to jail. It made me sleep and helped but freaked me out sometimes. I've been at my job now 8 going on 9 years and it doesn't seem to get any easier. I've been popping ephedra so long I'm sure my heart needs it to survive.

mk might help. Didnt help me any, but I have sleep issues and have to take drugs, earplugs, and white noise generation to sleep.

But I can tell you sleep deprivation is not to be fucked with, it catches up eventually, and it is a mean and heartless bitch. Took me years to get over it.

Anyone try melatonin? I don't sleep great at all but may be due to my low t and I'm going to doc on Thursday for that. But if I get on trt and still don't sleep, curious if anyone has tried it?

Anyone try melatonin? I don't sleep great at all but may be due to my low t and I'm going to doc on Thursday for that. But if I get on trt and still don't sleep, curious if anyone has tried it?
Ya melatonin helps and unisoms are good too.

You really have to be careful with melatonin. Y9u certainly don't want to use it often. It gets to a point where your body becomes dependant on it more and more but your body desensitizes to it at the same time

Would it be just as safe for a woman to take as it is for a man?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Yes, MK677 is also safe for females

When I was in the army I tried melatonin. I've also been dealing with this shit for a long time. Even as a kid I would stay up all night and go go go. My youngest is the same way now. She doesn't want to sleep and will lay in bed all night wiggling her feet. Hahaha... I wondered too if it was low t since I came off about 6 months ago but am working back in. I do sleep better when on. Maybe I should just never come off :rolleyes:

I use it all the time. Its best not to go over 3mg so you're not tired the next day. I've tried everything and even have some prescription meds for it, but I usually just use the melatonin.

Ok thanks for the advice, see what the doc says about the trt, but maybe give this a shot even before that may start. I need some good sleep, 4-6 hours of broken up sleep sucks.

L-Trytophan. It's an amino acid found heavily in meats like turkey and steak. Notice how that shit makes you sleepy? Well it's the L- Trytophan in it. Completely natural and won't change your pigmentation like melatonin... relatively inexpensive and available anywhere CVS, Walmart, GNC...

ive tried it. if you have light sleep issues it helps. but anyone with a legit sleep disorder, melatonin wont do PISS

I like melatonin. It seems to work better for me at a low dose such as 1mg vs. 3-5mg like most are dosed. There is some scientific evidence to back this too. I usually wake up feeling refreshed after a low dose.

Top Bottom