Skinny fat

weezy93200

Hello, i am 30, 187cm, 90kg.
I am skinny fat.
I will start workout soon.
I want gain muscle and loose fat

Whats the best stack please

Thanks

hard work, consistency and discipline...

noone is going to recommend steroid use if that is what you are asking... do you work out at all?

Get back to the gym and go consistently for a few years while also cleaning up your diet.

yeah dude, you need to just get back in the gym working out consistently as well as dieting properly... noone is going to advise you to take anything... you literally have zero working out experience

Get your training and diet on track and once you have things dialed in and you have a solid base you can add some SARMS.

www.esarms.com

You're a million miles away from steroids right now.

Put in the work first. Give it a year or two by lifting clean. Once you take PEDs theres no going back. (i have taken none )

An acquaintance of mine went on steroids when he was skinny, with almost no workout experience. He got injured a lot, and enough liver damage he had to swear off steroids for good.

i see bunch of roided monkeys in my gym that dont know what they are doing.
One broke the leg press by putting 1200 kg on it and forgot to lock it.

i see bunch of roided monkeys in my gym that dont know what they are doing.
One broke the leg press by putting 1200 kg on it and forgot to lock it.
far too many people have no clue wtf they are doing but its worse when it comes to steroid use... the clueless amount of people out there is mind boggling

Just work out and eat right and you'll see your fat and muscle ratio lower more and more everyday. That's what I did when I first started. Good luck!

Put the work in man. There's no quick way, just work, thru pain there's the gain.
It's all in your head, if you're a winner in your head you are the winner in the gym too.

Top Bottom