napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skinnnny fat?

Appletree23

Skinny fat

6'2
155 LB
Very long and lanky build

Played sports when I was a late teen, had a decent amount of muscle but also fat. Recently, inactivity and poor eating habits; missing meals, not eating enough calories has lead me here. Very little muscle definition and carry fat in chest abdomen and hips. Starting lifting again with just light weight recently. Did some reading about sarms and how they have helped people lose fat and gain muscle ect.. Which ultimately led me to here. I was wondering if I should try something like this or just continue lifting and eating naturally for a while to build back some size and strength. Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• 20200713_083002.jpg
    20200713_083002.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
You have a lot of work you can still do naturally.

I would start focusing on eating right and getting your training all in a line before starting anything.

Having said that if you want some help on the fat burning side you can always run GW501516 (cardarine) and SR9009 as they will both help with endurance and burning fat.

If you want to jump right in and include some strength building compounds you could also add in MK2866 and S4.

Really comes down to your goals. However they arent magic you need to eat and train properly.

diet, diet, diet... you clearly need a lot of work there... i would highly recommend mk677 to help you start eating more and then add it something for muscle and fat burning all together so you are hitting all avenues but brother, if your diet is shitty, nothing will help you out here...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout and remember that mk677 needs to be ran at least 6 months but a year is preferable...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day[/FONT]

Thank you for the responses. So are you saying to run mk677 by itself first before incorporating the others. Or just keep it going for 6 months to a year after the 12 weeks. Also should I be eating in a surplus. Thanks

Thank you for the responses. So are you saying to run mk677 by itself first before incorporating the others. Or just keep it going for 6 months to a year after the 12 weeks. Also should I be eating in a surplus. Thanks

Not knowing your diet its really tough to say.

Me personally i would focus on getting rid of the lower abdominal fat and therefore i wouldnt eat in some massive surplus. Calories are not calories so to make bodyfat go away you need to time your meals properly, eat the right macros and get it from good food sources, and make sure training is on point.

The sarms will obviously help with that but until you are 100% committed dont expect them to magically transform your body and it takes a looooong time (years) to make significant progress. Your initial changes will be noticeable as you are starting from scratch but those will fade and you need to stay committed.

Also yea so MK677 you really want to run 6 months - 1 year and you can run it during any cycle or PCT you are on you dont need to wait. Its not suppressive and it works great with the other sarms.

you can start everything all at once, you just would continue on with mk677 during pct, in between cycles and during future cycles...

I wouldnt recommend a surplus. Eat a good clean diet and high protein and that will help you lose fat and build muscle

you need to get on a good workout program

you also need to nourish your body with nutritious food. no more fast food, processed food, etc. only eat a natural diet, i recommend for you high fat diet but good fats only. that means no eating out at all cause they drench food in bad fat. good fats like avocado, fatty organic meats, unrefined coconut oil, raw nuts, etc. and of course lots of fruits and veggies.

you can use a simple sarms stack to get you on the right track. sarms.forsale sells them

Glad you found us here buddy. You will get the advice you need and make a great transformation! Keep us updated as you progress towards your goals.

diet, diet, diet... you clearly need a lot of work there... i would highly recommend mk677 to help you start eating more and then add it something for muscle and fat burning all together so you are hitting all avenues but brother, if your diet is shitty, nothing will help you out here...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout and remember that mk677 needs to be ran at least 6 months but a year is preferable...

i literally fell off the couch laughing

Top Bottom