napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skin rash from Tren?

dmmyers56

Any idea what could cause of skin discoloration while I was taking tren Ace 100 eod, test prop 100 eod, caber 0.5e3d, aromasin 12.5 eod. Rash was not like acne but more like pink freckling of skin. Not raised, no Whitehead’s or pain just weird discoloration. I dropped Tren mid cycle and continued with test and rash went away, but wanting to run Tren again. Could it have been Ace Ester? Switch to Enanthate? Help appreciated.

Any idea what could cause of skin discoloration while I was taking tren Ace 100 eod, test prop 100 eod, caber 0.5e3d, aromasin 12.5 eod. Rash was not like acne but more like pink freckling of skin. Not raised, no Whitehead’s or pain just weird discoloration. I dropped Tren mid cycle and continued with test and rash went away, but wanting to run Tren again. Could it have been Ace Ester? Switch to Enanthate? Help appreciated.

That’s weird. I’ve never heard of that but Tren is harsh and everyone reacts differently. Maybe try a different lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually had this happen once but it was mild and it went away after no more than an hour. At the end of a workout my forearm was kind of itchy it looked exactly like you are describing. It must've been some weird reaction to ace or caber. I didn't think much of this because it went away quickly and never came back. How long did this last?

im wondering if its the carrier oil... i doubt its the ester but you can try to switch them next time and see if that was the issue...

Isn’t that a side effect from Caber some people can get that I feel like I have heard back that?? Dylan? It’s not very common

How do I post a picture to show you go guys so you can see what I experienced in case others here have a similar experience.

It was on my chest and stomach mostly, not near injection site. It would exacerbate when I was sweating some, but was always kinda there. It went away after about a week dropping Tren Ace and Caber. Not acne like at all it was very odd

Isn’t that a side effect from Caber some people can get that I feel like I have heard back that?? Dylan? It’s not very common
it is possible? yes? is it a common side effect or what thats often listed when side effects warning are given with it? no, not at all

It was on my chest and stomach mostly, not near injection site. It would exacerbate when I was sweating some, but was always kinda there. It went away after about a week dropping Tren Ace and Caber. Not acne like at all it was very odd

Glad it went away for you. I mean it is Tren, it can do many "weird" things.

Top Bottom