napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skin

dburman9

Okay, so i am someone who's is prone to getting a few spots here and there I've never had 'acne' just a couple reoccurring spots.

Since I've been doing gear, i can't seem to shift them. One goes another comes, its nothing major and to be completely honest, i actually feel lucky how well my skin has reacted considering i can be prone.

Anyone have any tips for helping it? I currently use a face wash twice a day, also take zinc and vitamin b (Pantothenic Acid)..
Like i said its really nothing severe but would be nice to keep it at bay if anyone has any ideas.

fish oil helps with problems with the skin like spots... not acne but it does with spots... im not saying its a huge cure but it definitely helps

Okay cool will try it out, like i said its nothing major but would be nice to not get them obviously. I have accutane that i bought the same time as my first cycle as i was concerned about getting acne. Obviously i know its not to be taken lightly, so avoiding it where i can.

Yeah i know, thats why I've still never used i have it purely out of being worried about getting bad acne. So far i haven't, like i said been fairly lucky

From what you describe I don't think you need accutane. Where are the spots, face or or shoulders/back?

Showering before bed and immediately after your workouts can help. You don't necessarily want to go overkill on the washes, you'll have to gauge how oily/dry your skin is.

From what you describe I don't think you need accutane. Where are the spots, face or or shoulders/back?

Showering before bed and immediately after your workouts can help. You don't necessarily want to go overkill on the washes, you'll have to gauge how oily/dry your skin is.
i completely agree... i dont think its necessary either

i never said i was going to use it haha i just said i got paranoid before doing my first cycle that i was going to get acne so bought to have on hand for piece of mind i understand its strength and its sides and i know its the very last resort.

I shower straight after training every time without fail. A couple on my face, and a couple that come and go on my forearms weirdly? Like i said i notice it more because i fixate on it but people say its not that noticeable. Was more looking at things people have done to help with it for my own piece of mind

how long have you been on test or increased your dose lately? anytime my dose has bumped up, i'd get way more facial oil and just like you just a few here and there, and after a few weeks i guess my body would get used to the extra test and it would go away. hopefully it's the same for you

I actually went down in dose. Went from 500mg per week to 150mg to cruise. Got a slight breakout, cleared up in a few days. Like i say its minor breakouts, like a couple of spots. But then they go and then come back in near enough the same place. Not enough to really make me worried, or stop doing gear but if anyone had found some way of keeping clear skin without accutane id like to know!

Top Bottom