napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

skewed measure when drawing test in syringe?

kimmy6

hi iSarms friends :)

don't want to be anal about how to draw test in a syringe (using a 23G) but here's my question anyways:
today i had a medium size bubble in my syringe when drawing 0.4ml of test E. I tried to take it out but was unsuccessful so I just injected the planned 0.4 ml with the bubble - so does that bubble significantly skew the measure of injected Test or is it marginal? do you bother at all?
tried to find the answer on my friend google and forums but didn't find the answer.
thanks!

Just press on to the next injection day and try to get out all the bubbles next time.

When you draw it's perfctly normal to pull a bubble of air in. When you do just push the oil back into the vial until the air is out and redraw. If you hold your needle straight up and down the bubble will rise to the top and when you push on the plunger it will push out quickly.

A little air bubble won't hurt your measurements much or the injection, but it's easy to get it out and I suggest doing that to be accurate

When you draw it's perfctly normal to pull a bubble of air in. When you do just push the oil back into the vial until the air is out and redraw. If you hold your needle straight up and down the bubble will rise to the top and when you push on the plunger it will push out quickly.

A little air bubble won't hurt your measurements much or the injection, but it's easy to get it out and I suggest doing that to be accurate

great advice, thanks @RickRock

Top Bottom