napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Is this site legit?

google and read the reviews and research the domain.. why wouldn't you just buy hgh vials instead ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

google and read the reviews and research the domain.. why wouldn't you just buy hgh vials instead ?

Mixing that shit is intimidating as hell.You can shake it or you can ruin it.The slightest little mistake could fuck up the whole batch.I'm not exactly nimble with my hands.I'd rather try out the pens first.

I know the pens are shit load more but HGH = $$.I'm not really looking to save money if I get quality stuff.I have a nice tax return coming this year anyway & I don't have any debt.

It's really not hard to reconstitute hgh. That site is charging $15 per iu for saizen..... that is outrageous. I'd look elsewhere despite whether the site is legit or not. I can walk you through the recon process. It's incredibly simple. I'll even Skype session it with you. It's not a daunting task, nimble or not

It's really not hard to reconstitute hgh. That site is charging $15 per iu for saizen..... that is outrageous. I'd look elsewhere despite whether the site is legit or not. I can walk you through the recon process. It's incredibly simple. I'll even Skype session it with you. It's not a daunting task, nimble or not

Thanks brother.You're always so helpful & I appreciate that.When the time comes I'll contact you.Probably late Feb early March

THIS is just one of the many reasons i have some much respect for this fucking guy... He is a REAL friend, not an online character but a REAL friend... serious... i cant tell you how highly i think of thefederal and this only further solidifies as to why...

THIS is just one of the many reasons i have some much respect for this fucking guy... He is a REAL friend, not an online character but a REAL friend... serious... i cant tell you how highly i think of thefederal and this only further solidifies as to why...

I hear you on that bro.I immediately noticed this about him.He walked me through my first circle/bitcoin payment.Gave me updates on everything & we BSed a little too.I felt like we were old friends after a few texts. The federal is good people.

Very generous offer. I absolutely agree though bud. It's really not that difficult. I bet after you do a couple vials, it'll be a piece of cake.

Very generous offer. I absolutely agree though bud. It's really not that difficult. I bet after you do a couple vials, it'll be a piece of cake.

I'll most likely take him up on that offer.The pens seem so convenient & easy though.I wish I could come across a few dozen boxes that fell off a truck.lol

I'll most likely take him up on that offer.The pens seem so convenient & easy though.I wish I could come across a few dozen boxes that fell off a truck.lol
The pens are nice but you pay for them. It really is very simple with the vials. Think of it like any "skill", it takes time to hone but once you get it, it'll be very easy. Now... about finding a few dozen boxes.... I've been on the lookout myself. Lol.

I have some Winstrol 50mg pills, and my friend says to take them 5 days per week. yet all my research says different. Please advise.
P.S. Just finished second week with very small if any strength gains

????? Wow dude.First off "welcome to the forum".Secondly,you may want to start your own thread.

I have some Winstrol 50mg pills, and my friend says to take them 5 days per week. yet all my research says different. Please advise.
P.S. Just finished second week with very small if any strength gains

Bro start your own thread this is a hi jack and no one will be able to guide you this way

Thanks brother.You're always so helpful & I appreciate that.When the time comes I'll contact you.Probably late Feb early March

No problem brother. Anytime. And that goes for anyone who needs help here. Maybe we can get 44 to make a video about it... *ahem* lol

Again, thanks for helping me out Fed with the bitcoin that literally took 1 1/2 days to get set up. Lol lol. Now it's just the waiting game with the payment.

Top Bottom