napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

site help

wickjaharder

What's up dude. I watched one of your videos and you said tell you the website and you'd give your opinion of its legitimacy.
muscle-depot.ws

I checked reviews on them from present dating back to 2006 and all good except maybe a couple of guys said they sent the wrong vial but then they sent the right one and told them to keep the other one. I'd really appreciate your input

What's up dude. I watched one of your videos and you said tell you the website and you'd give your opinion of its legitimacy.
muscle-depot.ws

I checked reviews on them from present dating back to 2006 and all good except maybe a couple of guys said they sent the wrong vial but then they sent the right one and told them to keep the other one. I'd really appreciate your input

I would go with any resource on this forum and it's a better bet then muscle depot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muscle-depot.ws

Stick to the tried and true sources on this board. Hit me up in pm if you'd like a price list for biotech labs

Top Bottom