napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Signs you're serious about this lifestyle

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
You leave a job interview and say "Hmmmm......How far is the gym from here?"

Not that I did this.........

When booking a hotel for business, firs thing you look for is proximity to a gym...

i have my guest pass for the best gym around every trip, which is often, and i plan out when i'll be in the gym to accommodate business weeks in advance... i only get hotels with a full kitchenette because i dont eat out and go directly to whole foods and stock the room as well...

When booking a hotel for business, firs thing you look for is proximity to a gym...

Or the alternative; making sure you have 2 resistance bands and TRX straps 40 times when you are about to leave for a trip.

When your gym clothes and regular street clothes look the same...
When your teenage son catches you checking your muscle fullness at random times thru the day no matter where you are...
When your teenage son is standing close by and you check his muscle belly fullness and then say either "you look good, or drink water"...
When you go in the gym and everyone is your nemesis inside your head...
When you wish you could go pin some more gear just because...

When your gym clothes and regular street clothes look the same...
When your teenage son catches you checking your muscle fullness at random times thru the day no matter where you are...
When your teenage son is standing close by and you check his muscle belly fullness and then say either "you look good, or drink water"...
When you go in the gym and everyone is your nemesis inside your head...
When you wish you could go pin some more gear just because...

those last 2 are so spot on LOL!!

I absolutely look for gyms in close proximity to my hotels, make sure I have a kitchen, usually I stop by the gym before my hotel and check it out. mostly try to get to a base gym it is mandatory in my trip planning

I was never a fan of the "chain gyms" but you gotta give them credit for the fact that they give you the ability to use any location (usually)

When anything you order in a restaurant is based on the information you can pull up about it in MyFitnessPal

Top Bottom