napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sides

Gixxer

I need some input from you guys on Tren Ace sides.

The only side I have noticed is insomnia. I’m at 300mg/weekly

My question (as stupid as it sounds) can Tren make you fatigued? I feel like during the day, I don’t have a ton of energy. And when I hit the gym after work , usually around 5:30/6pm I just don’t have strength or endurance to get a full kick ass workout in.

When I ran Deca both times, my strength was through the roof! And had no issues with feeling weak or fatigued.

Could it have anything to do with the fact I was running a low dose of Test C?
Has anyone had issues with losing strength? My bench before running this cycle was 325. Now I can’t even hit 315 :(
Same with squats. 455 easy, now 365 is a MF :(

Love to hear your guys thoughts on this.
Thanks!

Take a look at your second sentence... INSOMNIA... so, if you are not sleeping or having trouble sleeping, that would have a direct effect on energy levels correct? which would also hurt strength right?

Yeah I agree. But I have sleeping pills and I would say it does “knock me out” but I can’t say if it’s restful sleep.

I know lack of sleep is huge in any aspect. But wasn’t sure since I do actually fall asleep and wake up feeling ok.

Ugh... this might be my first and last tren cycle lol

Insomnia will take a toll on you after a while. I start feeling fatigued around week 6 of 8 with Tren.

I’m in the middle of week 5... if I gain some serious size from this cycle , the insomnia will have been worth it.

What’s the most mg you’ve done per week? I was thinking of bumping that bitch UP! Hahaha

Sleeping pills are not the solution for trensomnia. Taking those drugs does not help with getting quality sleep. Tren is definitely a different animal man. Some people just do not do well with it.

Hmm.. well I’m eating 550 carbs within 6 meals throughout the day. But I don’t wake up in the middle of the night. The sleeping pills knock me out. Although like I said, I don’t think it’s restful sleep as I feel like I toss and turn. But nothing that physically wakes me up and doesn’t allow me to fall back asleep.

i guess im lost... you said you were suffering insomnia yet in the same breath you are saying you are taking sleeping pills and are knocked out... i guess im missing something? if you say you are knocked out, then how could it not be restful? i dont know if im missing something here but it doesnt make sense to me

i guess im lost... you said you were suffering insomnia yet in the same breath you are saying you are taking sleeping pills and are knocked out... i guess im missing something? if you say you are knocked out, then how could it not be restful? i dont know if im missing something here but it doesnt make sense to me

I started taking the sleeping pills due to the insomnia. It’s hard to explain. You know how there are 5 stages of sleep.
1,2,3,4 and REM, well I feel like I’m always in 2 or 3, which is light to deep sleep but never REM sleep.

yes bro, im sure i understand the concept of rem sleep loll... chances are its not good sleep at all and you are far from knocked out and thats the energy issue

It could be your training. Take a week and go light and concentrate on the movement. If you are hitting every body part twice a week you may just be to broken down. May be change up your split or drop the weight for a week. The same thing has happened to me. I don't feel sore so I don't feel like I'm broken down.

This is one of many reasons I don't care for tren anymore. You can't make progress when you can't get enough rest or recovery, and tren it's hard to get that. I've never really been able to gain anything on it honestly and just keep feeling like shit. Not worth it at all imo

It could be your training. Take a week and go light and concentrate on the movement. If you are hitting every body part twice a week you may just be to broken down. May be change up your split or drop the weight for a week. The same thing has happened to me. I don't feel sore so I don't feel like I'm broken down.

Yeah I started to do less heavy weights and try for reps 12-15 , even 20-30. But typically when I workout, I don’t get sore.

Top Bottom