napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Side effects

Disbie

Hi I'm female taking s4 mk2866 and gw10157 6 weeks in, strength went up but plateaued - although have drastically dropped calories and zero carbs.
Skin looks dehydrated and this last 1.5 weeks I'm needing emergency loo visits.... Are these side effects?
Took three doses of S4 today by accident instead of 2 so wonder if that's why I feel a bit trippy too at the mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't sound normal and is not characteristics of sarms. I would question the legitimacy you have

no these are not at all... where did you get them from? what kind of diet are you on ?

I sources them through a group and came recommended. The diet for last two weeks has been 2-3 meals 6 egg whites then 1-2 meals of 150-170g cod and spinach (apparently supposed to have 5 egg whites and 120g cod but I felt that's wasn't enough).
Appetite has been quite low; energy not bad considering low calories. Weight wasn't shifting on the scales hence dropping meats carbs and coloured veg out

Where did you get that nutrition regiment? Dropping all carbs, veges, etc and eating that low of cals is not a great approach. Many people don’t understand that you have to actually eat in order to lose fat.

if thats really all you are eating then you are not even getting 500 calories a day... what exactly do you expect?

each egg white has 17 calories, so lets say you actually have 18 a day which i doubt you are... thats 306 calories... 4 oz of cod has anywhere from 90-120 calories in it... lets say 120 and you are eating 6 oz. so thats 180 calories... if you do it twice a day, thats 360... so you are about 670 - 700 with the spinach which doesnt have much... thats way way way too low... im doubting you are even eating that much, im just giving the benefit but it doesnt sound like you are so no wonder you are having problems.. thats malnutrition, thats serious shit... you cant eat like that

I'd rather not say who. They're well known and has had a lot of successes in the past.... I'm almost 45. Just doing what I thought needed to be done :/

Telling someone to starve themselves is not successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need essential fatty acids and proper amount of dietary fiber for proper digestion, and also micronutrients. No wonder you are having problems with that kind of diet. It's highly unhealthy, not sustainable, will leave you feeling like shit, and will crash your metabolism.

You need essential fatty acids and proper amount of dietary fiber for proper digestion, and also micronutrients. No wonder you are having problems with that kind of diet. It's highly unhealthy, not sustainable, will leave you feeling like shit, and will crash your metabolism.

Yes I was on similar before and the year after I struggled to diet; the year after that I had to just eat and wait... I didn't think it was the diet that would of made such an impact though... I've had to reduce more and more on my foods to drop weight... Maybe I'd need to increase my fiids and so a keto perhaps for prep rather than carb free fat free diet?....

I think you might need to just see a proper nutritionist and get yourself back on track. You're eating dangerously, not healthy and not beneficial to yourself at all.

Yes I was on similar before and the year after I struggled to diet; the year after that I had to just eat and wait... I didn't think it was the diet that would of made such an impact though... I've had to reduce more and more on my foods to drop weight... Maybe I'd need to increase my fiids and so a keto perhaps for prep rather than carb free fat free diet?....

My suggestion is to reverse diet to rebuild your metabolism. That's probably the only way to be able to make sufficient progress. Drop that coach's plan and take a,look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

My suggestion is to reverse diet to rebuild your metabolism. That's probably the only way to be able to make sufficient progress. Drop that coach's plan and take a,look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

I've just had just over a year off dieting although was eating clean and to most people's standards, a 'diet'... Only from march to April I carb cycled then dropped carbs kept fats to mid may; last two weeks only gone not carbs or fats, so as only been a short time so you think a reverse diet would be necessary?

The diet I did last time (not with this coach), was rather high protein - about 250g a day, 50g fats and veg with 50g carbs once every 3-4 days. Would that sound more realistic?

Top Bottom