napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shutdown Please Help

Jad32

Hi all,

I am going through hell right now and need some help & advice.

22yrs old and first time running anything anabolic - 7 wks of Ostarine MK2866 on a calorie deficit to recomp.

About a week ago I started to feel extremely lethargic and noticed a significant change in my energy levels. I find myself dizzy and spaced out. I have a distinct inability to concentrate on the simplest of tasks. My libido is non existent and dick doesn't work. I feel very depressed and moody. All I want to do is sleep and I have no energy or drive to train.

I knew something wasn't right so I immediately went and got some bloods done. They indicate I am completely shut down.

Total Test <0.4L nmol/L (Reference 12.0-31.9)
SHBG 8 L nmol/L (Reference 17-56)
Free Test: Unable to calculate the free testosterone result as one of the parameters used in the calculation has a level below the measuring range for the assay.

I had some Nolvadex prepared for PCT, have stopped taking the Ostarine and am now taking Nolvadex 40/20/20/10.
I have also ordered some Clomid which should arrive in the next few days.

I am seriously concerned I have done some serious damage to my endocrine system and fkd my hormones up for life. My doctor advised me to stop taking the Nolvadex, which Is why I am coming here for advice and reassurance on what I'm doing. I plan to take Nolvadex 40/20/20/10 and Clomid 0/50/25/25. I will also see a endocrinologist, however that will likely be weeks or months away.

How long until the lethargy, lack of energy and concentration improves? Will the Nolvadex & Clomid be sufficient to get me out of this shutdown? Is it likely that I have fkd myself up for life (i.e fertility, sex drive, mood)?

I don't care about my gains at this point - I just need some help on getting better ASAP, to improve my wellbeing and ensure I minimise any permanent damage.

Thanks

where did you get the mk from? noone here can tell you how long it will take for things to improve... only a psychic can answer that... you do need to be using both clomid and nolva... your shbg is crazy low as well... this is extremely strange... did you get estradiol tested?

Yes where did you get your Osta from sounds like some real bad shit cuz sarms should not shit you down completely

Thanks gents. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this sick in my life. Doc said liver and kidneys weren’t looking too great either

I chose ostarine because it wouldn’t shut me down. Obviously I must have got some other shit from auslabs, so let this be a warning to all other aussies.

I will run the nolva and clomid (however who knows if this pct from auslabs is legit). And use whatever natty test boost I can (tribulus, Horney goat weed, zma, vitamin D etc).

Don’t know how I’m going to survive like this for an extended period with my high demanding job. Any additional advice to help me get better ASAP would be much appreciated. Thanks guys

Kidney and liver not looking good either ?? Damn man you could be feeling shitty also from that so along with the PCT compounds and the Test booster you should get on a liver and organ supplement Dylan has a really good one or the 5% percent nutrition liver and organ support and add Tumeric and Beet root!

Kidney and liver not looking good either ?? Damn man you could be feeling shitty also from that so along with the PCT compounds and the Test booster you should get on a liver and organ supplement Dylan has a really good one or the 5% percent nutrition liver and organ support and add Tumeric and Beet root!
i agree a million percent

Thanks guys, really appreciate the advice. Have ordered some liver and organ supplements. Will continue to run out the PCT as you guys have advised.

6 day mark. Feeling much better today, depression is gone, motivation and self-esteem back in check. Energy levels are much better. Libido still non existent however. Have got another round of bloods on the way. Fingers crossed no permanent damage.

Cheers

Hi guys,

5wks on. Have been off pct for a week now. Still feel like crap, libido non existent. Here are the bloods:

FSH 11.2 IU/L (1.5-9.7)
LH 5.1 IU/L (1.8-9.2)
Prolacatin 283 mIU/L (90-400)
Oestradiol 68 pmol/L (<160)
Test Total 21.7 nmol/L (12-31.9)
SHBG 57 nmol/L (17-56)
Free Test 327 pmol/L (260-740)

I still feel shutdown despite my bloods looking OK. Libido is non existent, still have other low T symptoms such as lethargy.

I have ordered some pharmaceutical grade chlomid and nolva - hoping to ask for advice, should I continue the PCT or just let my test normalise naturally?

Appreciate the help guys

I wouldn't take anything. Your bloods tell me that your body is fine so the problem is in your head!

Relax. It's all good.

Thanks gents. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this sick in my life. Doc said liver and kidneys weren’t looking too great either

I chose ostarine because it wouldn’t shut me down. Obviously I must have got some other shit from auslabs, so let this be a warning to all other aussies.

I will run the nolva and clomid (however who knows if this pct from auslabs is legit). And use whatever natty test boost I can (tribulus, Horney goat weed, zma, vitamin D etc).

Don’t know how I’m going to survive like this for an extended period with my high demanding job. Any additional advice to help me get better ASAP would be much appreciated. Thanks guys

What brand is the stuff you were taking?
and was it in liquid form?

I am using Auslabs RAD140 and Beat Genetics Nutrition LGD4033. about 6 weeks in started feeling depressed and low on energy, but still have sex drive.

Am getting blood and substance tested today and will post which brands have the bad shit in them.

What brand is the stuff you were taking?
and was it in liquid form?

I am using Auslabs RAD140 and Beat Genetics Nutrition LGD4033. about 6 weeks in started feeling depressed and low on energy, but still have sex drive.

Am getting blood and substance tested today and will post which brands have the bad shit in them.
yes, do that because auslabs certainly has had A LOT of complaints

What is Rad usually faked with? As in, what are these companies pawning off as rad that causes suppression?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Rad usually faked with? As in, what are these companies pawning off as rad that causes suppression?

there's not just one particular thing people use... for instance, clen is often put in products labeled gw and people that dont understand gw and how it works just see the weight loss but ultimately get hurt... different prohormones and even certain steroids have been found in different supposed sarms... its not as though one particular thing is used... i know someone that attempted to buy mk2866 powder, which i specifically try to educate people NOT to do unless they PERSONALLY know the source, was sent superdrol, yes, superdrol... its not even always the companies actually knowingly doing this... they are, at times, getting ripped off buying raws as well...

That’s crazy, thanks for weighing in on this bro

Have you heard of Crazy Strong Supplements? A friend of mine is repoing their sarms, curious of their reputation

Top Bottom