napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shut down

CycleOne2

Hi Dylan,

I writing you because i need help. I purchased some cjc1295/ipamorellin about 5 months back from Peptide Sciences. I started using it in May 5 days on 2 days off. I used it until July then i stopped. Again, I started using it in towards the end of August through September. I stopped because i was having crazy mood swings and noticed an onset of my breasts getting bigger. It's been around 3 weeks since i've used anything and i'm going through the effects of someone that has done anabolic, sarms or a steroid cycle. I didn't have any type of pct gear to counteract what i am going through because my understanding was that there was no need for them using peptides.

I'm freaking out because i don't know who or what to trust or do next. I don't want to take action on my own since this is my first time doing anything of this sort. I'm 43 yrs old and have lost function down below. I placed an order and was going to try and resolve this issue myself, but later cancelled because i don't know what the hell i'm doing. What to buy, is it safe,who can i trust, will i ever return back to normal? It has been almost a week now and have been doing tons of research and got my blood tests which i should have back any day now.

It scares the fuck out of me to buy anything online anymore, and i don't want to make the matters any worse than they currently are. This entire experience has derailed my whole fucking life, so i'm reaching out for guidance. I know you can't help me without any kind of results, but in the meantime what do i do? I know my estradiol is and was way out of whack.

I placed an order and had GW, MK 2866, Clomid, Nolvadex, and letro coming, but stopped it due to my indecisiveness. I feel really fucking stupid and embarrassed that i put myself in this position, and now i'm suffering for it. Please help as i need to take action ASAP.

the very first thing we need to do is get bloodwork to see exactly what the problems are... the first issue is you bought from a site that cannot be trusted... you wont have that issue again because i can guide you on all of that but the FIRST thing you need to do is get bloodwork... i will not tell you to do anything without having precise numbers to go off of... otherwise you are just going to take wild guesses at the issue and more than likely make things worse... so get bloodwork FIRST...

these are the tests you need

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Yea get the tests as Dylan said above.

I guess did you see any strength gains?

If not I wonder if you got HCG instead of peptides. That would explain the gyno as HCG can aromatize and would shut you down so dick not working.

Thats just a stab in the dark though you really need to run the bloods above.

I don?t think HCG would cause him shut down or at least not total shut down. I use HCG coming off cycles and it feel it?s crucial to get my PCT going. I?m def interested to see what happens with your blood work !

I don?t think HCG would cause him shut down or at least not total shut down. I use HCG coming off cycles and it feel it?s crucial to get my PCT going. I?m def interested to see what happens with your blood work !

So HCG is 100% suppressive it mimics LH and so yea you feel better but its because your LH values are elevated. Once you stop that LH value drops as you are still being suppresse your body isnt producing its own LH.

Ask Stevesmi and Dylan. HCG is fine if you want to run it at the end of a cycle but if he were just straight injecting HCG it wouldnt be productive at all and would shut him down.

He was only using it for 2 months at a time with a month off inbetween HCG maybe be suppressive because
It mimics LH and your body will assume after awhile that it no longer needs to produce it on it?s own causing mild suppression. Using it for the way he did if it was HCG and I?m understanding his post correct o don?t believe it would have caused full shut down. I also don?t believe HCG would shut you down as aggressively as Testosterone. HCG is prescribed to males short term to be used when tryin to have a child and no pct is required or prescribed after use.

shut down cont.

Hey guys,

First off just wanted to say thanks for all the responses and help! I def gained some strength and lost some weight during the time i was using whatever it was.
OK, so i got back the lab results for CBC,complete metabolic panel, estradiol,prolactin,and Test. The only 2 that i don't see included is the (LH) and (FSH) which i have a feeling are the most important ones regarding my case. My chest weight has gone down alot{maybe water retention)and i'm getting back to full erection just not as firm yet. Everything i received seems to look ok.
CBC
WBC 7.5 x10E3/uL 3.4 to 10.8 x10E3/uL3.4 - 10.8 x10E3/uL
RBC 4.76 x10E6/uL 4.14 to 5.80 x10E6/uL4.14 - 5.80 x10E6/uL
Hemoglobin 14.9 g/dL 13.0 to 17.7 g/dL13.0 - 17.7 g/dL
Hematocrit 42.7 % 37.5 to 51.0 %37.5 - 51.0 %
MCV 90 fL 79 to 97 fL79 - 97 fL
MCH 31.3 pg 26.6 to 33.0 pg26.6 - 33.0 pg
MCHC 34.9 g/dL 31.5 to 35.7 g/dL31.5 - 35.7 g/dL
RDW 12.6 % 11.6 to 15.4 %11.6 - 15.4 %
Platelet Count 204 x10E3/uL 150 to 450 x10E3/uL150 - 450 x10E3/uL
Neutrophils-Polys 55 % Not Estab. %Not Estab. %
Lymphocytes 29 % Not Estab. %Not Estab. %
Monocytes 11 % Not Estab. %Not Estab. %
Eosinophils 4 % Not Estab. %Not Estab. %
Basophils 1 % Not Estab. %Not Estab. %
Immature Cells CANCELED
Result canceled by the ancillary.
Neutrophils (Absolute) 4.1 x10E3/uL 1.4 to 7.0 x10E3/uL1.4 - 7.0 x10E3/uL
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.2 x10E3/uL 0.7 to 3.1 x10E3/uL0.7 - 3.1 x10E3/uL
Monos (Absolute) 0.8 x10E3/uL 0.1 to 0.9 x10E3/uL0.1 - 0.9 x10E3/uL
Eos (Absolute) 0.3 x10E3/uL 0.0 to 0.4 x10E3/uL0.0 - 0.4 x10E3/uL
Baso (Absolute) 0.1 x10E3/uL 0.0 to 0.2 x10E3/uL0.0 - 0.2 x10E3/uL
Immature Granulocytes 0 % Not Estab. %Not Estab. %
Immature Granulocytes (abs) 0.0 x10E3/uL 0.0 to 0.1 x10E3/uL0.0 - 0.1 x10E3/uL
CMP
Glucose 97 mg/dL 65 to 99 mg/dL65 - 99 mg/dL
Bun 4 mg/dL 6 to 24 mg/dL6 - 24 mg/dL L
Creatinine 0.79 mg/dL 0.76 to 1.27 mg/dL0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL
GFR If Non African American 110 mL/min/1.73 >59 mL/min/1.73>59 mL/min/1.73
GFR If African American 127 mL/min/1.73 >59 mL/min/1.73>59 mL/min/1.73
Bun-Creatinine Ratio 5 9 to 20 9 - 20 L
Sodium 139 mmol/L 134 to 144 mmol/L134 - 144 mmol/L
Potassium 5.0 mmol/L 3.5 to 5.2 mmol/L3.5 - 5.2 mmol/L
Chloride 98 mmol/L 96 to 106 mmol/L96 - 106 mmol/L
Co2 22 mmol/L 20 to 29 mmol/L20 - 29 mmol/L
Calcium 10.3 mg/dL 8.7 to 10.2 mg/dL8.7 - 10.2 mg/dL H
Total Protein 7.3 g/dL 6.0 to 8.5 g/dL6.0 - 8.5 g/dL
Albumin 5.2 g/dL 4.0 to 5.0 g/dL4.0 - 5.0 g/dL H
Globulin 2.1 g/dL 1.5 to 4.5 g/dL1.5 - 4.5 g/dL
A-G Ratio 2.5 1.2 to 2.2 1.2 - 2.2 H
Total Bilirubin 0.4 mg/dL 0.0 to 1.2 mg/dL0.0 - 1.2 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase 61 IU/L 39 to 117 IU/L39 - 117 IU/L
AST(SGOT) 16 IU/L 0 to 40 IU/L0 - 40 IU/L
ALT(SGPT) 14 IU/L 0 to 44 IU/L0 - 44 IU/L

Testosterone 813 ng/dL 264 to 916 ng/dL264 - 916 ng/dL
Prolactin 8.4 ng/mL 4.0 to 15.2 ng/mL4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL
Estradiol 26.2 pg/mL 7.6 to 42.6 pg/mL7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL

Should i get another test ran for the LH and FSH? Another symptom i was having was aching balls, and it's almost gone but not completely yet.

those are very important yes... the good new is your test is very high, estradiol is spot on and so is prolactin... we still need to see lh and fsh for sure as those are extremely important but you are looking very good on these..

He was only using it for 2 months at a time with a month off inbetween HCG maybe be suppressive because
It mimics LH and your body will assume after awhile that it no longer needs to produce it on it?s own causing mild suppression. Using it for the way he did if it was HCG and I?m understanding his post correct o don?t believe it would have caused full shut down. I also don?t believe HCG would shut you down as aggressively as Testosterone. HCG is prescribed to males short term to be used when tryin to have a child and no pct is required or prescribed after use.

No I know its prescribed by doctors. It pregnant women's urine helping to increase fertility in men. Also I dont think doctors have any clue on a PCT as thats Post Cycle Therapy. Ive seen doctors prescribe clomid as TRT as well as HCG but both are not the right compounds IMO its straight test for TRT to get the best results.

It will be interesting to see his LH and FSH. If those are very low with his test still elevated HCG can do that.

Top Bottom