napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

shred transformation

Oyeezie

I am 27 yrs old, 6'3", 170, and 10% body fat. This will be my first time cycle. I have been working out for the past two years. I am currently on a dirty bulk diet counting my Carbs and calories. It has always been hard to gain weight. My goal is to pack on solid muscle and increase my weight.

I watched your videos Dylan and have been doing my own due diligence about using Winstrol opposed to Anavar. I have picked up a cycle of :

ORAL: GP Stan 10 Stanozolol 10mg- 30mg Daily
DECA QV 300 - 1CC - once per week.

What else do you recommend to add to this stack for protection and what do you recommend for PCT?

I was going to buy All in one pills: CYCLE PROTECTION | Cycle Support Supplement with Liver Support, Organ Support & Estrogen Blocker for liver, kidney, blood pressure support.

I like Test C, as it’s a slow ester and only need to pin twice a week. You could do 300mg - 500mg weekly.
Make sure you have AI to run along side of it. Either aromasin or arimidex.

your first cycle is test only, period bro... DEFINITELY DEFINITELY NOT deca on a first cycle... you are going to get in way over your head man...

BEYOND THAT you have no business using steroids at 6'3" 170lbs... you should be at least 200 before you use any sort of steroid.. thats even low at that height...

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

honestly bro, if you paid me to advise you steroid use i wouldnt do it

I don't know anyone that uses the word shred. We use cut, bulk, or recomp.

I don't know anyone that uses the word shred. We use cut, bulk, or recomp.

Haha... I use the word shred. Let me use it in a sentence for you.

“Bro, I heard the ski resort got fresh powder, let’s go shred the half pipe.”

Lol... I meant in terms of what we do here with bodybuilding and PED's.

your first cycle is test only, period bro... DEFINITELY DEFINITELY NOT deca on a first cycle... you are going to get in way over your head man...

BEYOND THAT you have no business using steroids at 6'3" 170lbs... you should be at least 200 before you use any sort of steroid.. thats even low at that height...

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

honestly bro, if you paid me to advise you steroid use i wouldnt do it

Bump.

OP; I bet a dollar that if you post your diet we can make some changes that will allow you to gain weight.

Top Bottom