napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Show day diet

TheNewKing

Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinion on what to eat for the morning of a show.... I've heard a few different things, some as clean as steak/sweet potatoes in the morning, with rice cakes throughout the day and some sugar to bring out the vascularity before the show. I've also heard of some eating very dirty before hand just to get the carbs in their system. Let me know what you guys have done in the past, and what seems to work!

Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinion on what to eat for the morning of a show.... I've heard a few different things, some as clean as steak/sweet potatoes in the morning, with rice cakes throughout the day and some sugar to bring out the vascularity before the show. I've also heard of some eating very dirty before hand just to get the carbs in their system. Let me know what you guys have done in the past, and what seems to work!
I keep my meal light. Rice cakes. Chicken. Remember you have pre judging then finals.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

You don't want to introduce foods that you didn't use during your prep. Stick to the basics. You are almost to the finish line so you don't go fucking it up. Stick to what you know your body responds well to and what can fill you out best. The last thing you want is to eat some crap that will only bloat you because your body doesn't respond well to it

There could be a zillion ways to answer that question. There's no cookie cutter answer ESPECIALLY on SHOW DAY

Ya. I only ate small amounts too. Like 4oz steak or chicken and 1/4 cup rice every 3-4 hours and sipped water lightly. To keep my stomach as flat and as empty as possible but while keeping fullness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom