napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shout out to our family member Wesley Sniper

Shunka Witko

Lets show some love and support to our family member Wesley Sniper who is competing today at Border States XXXIX at the Scottish Rites Center in San Diego. Keep in mind he is 57 years old and is JACKED!!! He should be an inspiration to all our members young and old!!! WAY TO GO WESLEY!! If I can find out results I will update them.

awesome ! good luck brother, you have put in the work and i know you are going to do an excellent job!

Good luck Wesley! You may be 57, but you have set the bar high for many us younger guys. Your many years of hard work and dedication to your craft show. Keep us updated.

Thanks for the shoutout SW! Well, I ended up taking 3rd place in Men's Physique Master's 40+ open division (one height class) and 3rd place in Men's Physique Master's 35+ Class B. TBH, I would have loved to place higher than 3rd, but considering I was between 15-17 years older than most of the other competitors, I am grateful to have placed where I did, especially having been my very first contest. No excuses here though, I brought the best package possible, as did many of the other and am happy beyond words at the outcome My coach, who also happens to be my son, worked his magic and timed everything perfectly! I took several pics at the venue, but didn't like the way they turned out. I'll get my stage shots in a few weeks and might post a few of those. This pic was taken after my first coat of tan. Stage weight was 170lbs. IDK, I'm thinking maybe 7% bf? Thanks for all the love brothers, I truly appreciate it!
4j70cw.jpg

Master's is just as competitive as any other class. It's not "oh, how cute that old guy got up on stage"

3rd place in Border States in 2 classes is HUGE.

John Lindsay's shows are no joke.

Congrats on a tremendous accomplishment.

Master's is just as competitive as any other class. It's not "oh, how cute that old guy got up on stage"

Thanks man!

Incredible job bro. Very proud of your accomplishment and making a big impressive impact for the 40+ crowd.

Congrats Wesley!!!!! Awesome job man, My hats off to you. You look phenomenal bro!! Very Motivating!

You look absolutely brilliant, well done. I just turned fifty fucking seven myself so it's extremely encouraging to see what you've have achieved.

Man great job bro. Masters classes no matter what category are getting insanely competitive.

I hope that I am in as good a shape as you are when I am 57.

Congrats again man!

Incredible job bro. Very proud of your accomplishment and making a big impressive impact for the 40+ crowd.

Congrats Wesley!!!!! Awesome job man, My hats off to you. You look phenomenal bro!! Very Motivating!

You look absolutely brilliant, well done. I just turned fifty fucking seven myself so it's extremely encouraging to see what you've have achieved.

Congrats bro!

Thank you all for the kind sentiments brothers!

Man great job bro. Masters classes no matter what category are getting insanely competitive.

I hope that I am in as good a shape as you are when I am 57.

Congrats again man!

Thanks bros! Absolutely, they're aren't a bunch of decrepit old farts who recently picked up training. These are the guys who have been training 10-15 years, with well established muscle maturity and very well versed in the use of PED's.

Top Bottom