napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shoulder problems

Jbatty62

Hey everybody happy friday!! I have a old shoulder injury that has now reared its ugly head again. Messed it up at work tried to train. Through it like an idiot now. Major throbing pain in the posterior delt!!
Still wanna train but it's really sapping my strength on my right side. Heeelllpppp !!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Have the same issue and thought it was really bad. Went to see my massage therapist and she found the trigger point and worked it out. Still sore but got through a light shoulder workout and heavy back this morning.

Hope that helps. Find a good therapist or trigger point professional.

Thanks man thanks for the info gonna get on that asap
Cuz this shit sucks

Why don't you go to the doctor bro.. posting it here won't help you much lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I've been having some nagging (although minor) set backs lately. Don't push your luck, I made that mistake 10 - 15 years ago and let my ego take over. 1st step is to rest it....take a week off from upper body....I have been using BioFreeze spray as well.

Be safe brotha...

https://youtu.be/IKc6hwPvsHg

Take a peek at this vid. I've been doing some of these stretches and band exercises for about 6 months now and I've seen some major improvements in my shoulder health. Thrall makes some interesting points about shoulder mobility and weakness.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey everybody happy friday!! I have a old shoulder injury that has now reared its ugly head again. Messed it up at work tried to train. Through it like an idiot now. Major throbing pain in the posterior delt!!
Still wanna train but it's really sapping my strength on my right side. Heeelllpppp !!!

Have you looked into MK-2866? Ostarine is EXCLLENT for injuries like this. I had a similar issue over the fall and it completely alleviated and healed my shoulder. MK-2866 is well known for its powerful healing abilities

Bro try using KT tape and they have youtube Videos on how to tape your shoulder for different injuries..... works wonder for me when my shoulders act up !!!!

I had a shoulder injury last year which sucked, I bought a bottle
Of mk2866 ostarine and ran 25mg for 8 weeks which is a little suppressive.
I did a ton of rotator cuff excersises and the mk2866 worked wonders for me,
All I can say is try it

I'm getting a massage tomorrow for shits n giggles just to accelerate recovery from today's training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a shoulder injury last year which sucked, I bought a bottle
Of mk2866 ostarine and ran 25mg for 8 weeks which is a little suppressive.
I did a ton of rotator cuff excersises and the mk2866 worked wonders for me,
All I can say is try it

It defnitely can't hurt and can only help. Agreed bro. MK-2866 is great stuff

Top Bottom