Thread: should I start Winstrol at end of Sustanon cycle?

should I start Winstrol at end of Sustanon cycle?

Hey guys, I have 100 10mg Winnie tabs and am wondering if I should start it now (end of 12 week sust cycle at 375mg WK) or just save for another cycle. This was my first cycle at 40 years old. All ancillaries and PCT is ready. I'm happy with what I have gained but wouldn't mind a little kick before PCT. I'm naturally skinny and am a hard gainer, my diet was super clean but I don't think I hit my target 3000 cal a day.
    Thanks for any info, will post more later,
    J

Most would recommend to leave it at a test only cycle. What are your goals?

Thanks. Your saying because its my first cycle I should leave it out? I apptecite it. Im having hair loss issues as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjames View Post
    Thanks. Your saying because its my first cycle I should leave it out? I apptecite it. Im having hair loss issues as it is.
    Definitely leave it out bro. First cycle should be test only, and if you are having hair issues now you don't want to use winstrol. It is a DHT based compound and very hard on the hairline
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Thanks RickRock, Its very tempting hearing how much strength it can provide, not to mention the lean aspect it can give. I'm definatley leaving it out. I may never use it due to the hair issue. I may try Anavar at end of next cycle

if you are having hair loss issues then winstrol and/or anavar can effect you in a negative way... just so you know, anavar fucking sucks bro... i would not use that whatsoever... i have a better option for you with s4... watch my video detailing the similarities of s4 and winstrol... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4OaNrKMN8&t=11s
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Good to know Dylan, thanks. You have always said how much you love Winstrol, so i was hoping to use it since i already have it. Gonna check out the S4 vid.
    And its cool to run it 2 weeks after my last shot which was today?

Good to know Dylan, thanks. You have always said how much you love Winstrol, so i was hoping to use it since i already have it. Gonna check out the S4 vid.
    And its cool to run it 2 weeks after my last shot which was today?
    are you asking about using s4 now? you dont want to use s4 during pct bro...

Ok, got it. Thanks.
    I'll ask you about a bridge Sarms cycle after this pct.
    J

Ok, got it. Thanks.
    I'll ask you about a bridge Sarms cycle after this pct.
    J
    excellent bro, let me know and i will be happy to set this up for you!