PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Should I run MK677 for a year, or spend on SARMS instead?

Should I run MK677 for a year, or spend on SARMS instead?

Whats up guys,

Contemplating whether to run MK-677. I have two options: For the same amount of money, I can purchase either 1 year's worth of Mk-677 (12.5mg per day), or 6 month's worth of GW+S4.

My goal is to recomp, so what should I expect better results from - assuming all other variables are constant:

1. A year-long recomp using MK-677?
    2. A year-long recomp using GW+S4 for 3 months on, 3 months off, 3 months on, 3 months off?

if you cannot run 677 properly, which is 25 mg per day, then go with s4 and gw... do not waste that kind of money running it incorrectly.... actually, i would go with gw and s4 here.... you can run it properly, you will really hit your recomp hard and i feel like it will be more satisfactory for what you are going for...

GW and S4 for sure.

let me know if you have any further questions

Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Whats up guys,

Contemplating whether to run MK-677. I have two options: For the same amount of money, I can purchase either 1 year's worth of Mk-677 (12.5mg per day), or 6 month's worth of GW+S4.

My goal is to recomp, so what should I expect better results from - assuming all other variables are constant:

1. A year-long recomp using MK-677?
    2. A year-long recomp using GW+S4 for 3 months on, 3 months off, 3 months on, 3 months off?
    If you are looking to Recomp, I'd probably go with LGD and s4 to be honest. Probably the best Recomp combo of all in my opinion

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1