napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I run dostinex/ cabergoline in pct?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Age 28
Weight 195
Height 5"11

Have been lifting for 10 years I am currently running my first cycle

Test and tren enthate,TBOL, and LGD.
TBOL 30-40 mg a day
Test and tren round 400
LGD 10mg a day

I know for a first cycle I should NOT be running Tren and I did not run Dostinex/ cabergoline along side it but I'm almost finished with it now so what's done is done was going off of bad guidence before all my research was fully complete.

Running a 16 week cycle only running tren 12 weeks TBOL 4 weeks and LGD 8 weeks

Should I run Dostinex/cabergoline even tho I only have 2-3 more weeks of tren left? Or should I run it in PCT along w my nova and chlomid?

Tried to include as much info in post as I could

your pct fucking blows as did your cycle... you are just going to have deal with the consequences i guess.. you still dont seem to get it... yeah, i would absolutely use it in pct and likely after for a few weeks at least... you have to get bloodwork done to check it but i dont know what to tell you here beyond that... just hope its not as bad as it sounds... did you even run an ai on cycle either or should i answer my own question there?

fuck no its not good bro... you should have been using aromasin... PLEASE stop using steroids until you actually have a sense of what your doing so you wont get hurt man

Order dostenex as fast as possible some people can run tren and get away with not needing it but I would ever roll the dice but it today you will have it in a week and run it through pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom