napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I discontinue tren?

Trensam

Hi I’m 27 and this is my third cycle ever. I decided to do test prop 50 msg eod , tren ace 50 msg eod, and anadrol 50 msg ed.

I just finished my second week and I think I’m going to discontinue it. I’ve had anxiety here and there in the past because of “partying hard” but I feel like the tren is making it into a daily thing. I start fearing eye contact and I have several things that give me anxiety. I feel like the tren has intensified it. I haven’t had any night sweats, tren cough, acne. Last night I did feel like I was getting a fever. And I felt like my blood pressure was getting high. I did have some mood swings initially but now it’s giving me anxiety.

So I wanted some advice on this. Is tren anxiety common? Should I discontinue it? And if I am discontinuing it how should I PCT? Also I was thinking of maybe switching my cycle into a different compound? Wold that be a good idea?

Thanks a lot everyone!

Anadrol is very toxic I personally would not mix it with Tren unless you're competing. For everyday health it's not a good choice.

Tren has way too many issues to even name them all, and what it does to your emotional and psychological state is a big part of it. To each their own on it, but it's a drug that is certainly not worth it in my opinion. The benefit is not worth the high risk of how it makes you feel, what it does to your health, and how it makes you to other people

So I wanted some advice on this. Is tren anxiety common? Should I discontinue it? And if I am discontinuing it how should I PCT? Also I was thinking of maybe switching my cycle into a different compound? Wold that be a good idea?

If you can't handle it of course you should stop that goes without saying. I was able to handle it and was rewarded with gains but it's not for everyone.

Yes any emotional sides from it are very common. What to switch to on another compound depends on what goal you are after

Supposedly it boosts dopamine levels, so if you have normal or high dopamine levels to start with, it could cause anxiety, depression, or psychosis. People with high serotonin (low dopamine) would feel better mentally on Tren than off, but they are more rare.

I will say this for me the first 2 weeks are the hardest emotionally. Once things are stable I'm good and coming off I get a little depressed. Definitely drop the Anadrol and if you're still having anxiety in a week make a change. That's what I would do but I'm not you and I don't know how bad it is.

I was thinking of doing a longer cycle this time. Maybe 4-6 months. I was thinking of doing tren and anadrol in the beginning to get some lean size. Then drop the anadrol in a month keep going with the tren and then finish with winstrol. So basically I want to gain size first and then cut in the end. Any suggestions on what I could do instead of doing tren and anadrol?

Hi I’m 27 and this is my third cycle ever. I decided to do test prop 50 msg eod , tren ace 50 msg eod, and anadrol 50 msg ed.

I just finished my second week and I think I’m going to discontinue it. I’ve had anxiety here and there in the past because of “partying hard” but I feel like the tren is making it into a daily thing. I start fearing eye contact and I have several things that give me anxiety. I feel like the tren has intensified it. I haven’t had any night sweats, tren cough, acne. Last night I did feel like I was getting a fever. And I felt like my blood pressure was getting high. I did have some mood swings initially but now it’s giving me anxiety.

Thanks a lot everyone!
Tren and adrol can cause bp issues. That is most likely why you feel feverish. A third cycle is still pretty early to start tren. You should be doing more research on compounds and how they interact with each other. As to ur pct question.....you should have all on hand and know what ur game plan is prior to starting. Ive seen so many posts where people wait and then are unable to get the necessary items or dont know what to get. Pct is the most important part if a cycle. It will decide whether u make any progress or not. What dosages are you running, length, and what is ur pct plan?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

there is no reason whatsoever to do a 6 month cycle... come on bro, thats ridiculous... 4 months if you are using eq but if not, thats not necessary either

If it’s not agreeing with your body, discontinue it man, it’s simple, listen to your body and be smart. It’s trying to tell you something

Might have been a little early to go after Tren with this being your 3rd cycle but that’s besides the point now. The good news is you did Tren Ace and it can be out of your system rather quickly. You have to make the choice on this but think wisely and do what is best for your health.

I was thinking of doing a longer cycle this time. Maybe 4-6 months. I was thinking of doing tren and anadrol in the beginning to get some lean size. Then drop the anadrol in a month keep going with the tren and then finish with winstrol. So basically I want to gain size first and then cut in the end. Any suggestions on what I could do instead of doing tren and anadrol?
But why? 4 to 6 month cycle is retarded, and useless. Your myostatin will peak much earlier than that and your gains will stall so what's the point in wasting gear and compromising your health?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

But why? 4 to 6 month cycle is retarded, and useless. Your myostatin will peak much earlier than that and your gains will stall so what's the point in wasting gear and compromising your health?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
exactly, it doesnt make any sense

Top Bottom