napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I blast and cruise? A new video by the SARMS expert

Excellent topic... Personally in my opinion if you're in this for life it's the thing to do.

Good points.... this video reminds me of myself being an idiot when I was younger and doing a blast/cruise. All I cared about during that time was the “moment.” How I looked now and that’s all that mattered to me. It was my intention to be on it for life and then I ran into financial trouble and couldn’t afford it and had to come off cold turkey unexpectedly. Now I’m thinking I’ll have to be on TRT! With having low t now I’ll sure in hell be happy to be on it and understand I’ll probably have to be on for life here on out after my mistakes I made.... So, If anyone is early 20s or in their teens pls read this and learn from my mistake I made and don’t make the same one I did.

Good points.... this video reminds me of myself being an idiot when I was younger and doing a blast/cruise. All I cared about during that time was the “moment.” How I looked now and that’s all that mattered to me. It was my intention to be on it for life and then I ran into financial trouble and couldn’t afford it and had to come off cold turkey unexpectedly. Now I’m thinking I’ll have to be on TRT! With having low t now I’ll sure in hell be happy to be on it and understand I’ll probably have to be on for life here on out after my mistakes I made.... So, If anyone is early 20s or in their teens pls read this and learn from my mistake I made and don’t make the same one I did.
thanks for sharing that bro... hopefully people do read your post and learn from it

Definitely something anyone considering this needs to hear.

In my opinion blast and cruise should only be for those on trt due to medically diagnosed low test

Great vid Dylan, the LSU gear made it 2x better too! Bet you were pretty happy last night! Should of been a slaughter rule LOL!

Top Bottom