napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I add winstrol to my cycle?

davealexis2000

Hi everyone.
I am going to run a test deca and dbol bulking cycle. (test and deca both around 400 to 500 and dbol at 30mg 4 weeks)
Running this cycle for 16 weeks I was thinking of adding winstrol for the last 4 weeks and cut in those 4 weeks.
Is it a good idea to bulk and cut in the same cycle? End of my cycle will be around summer so I'd like to lean out a little bit at the end of the cycle.
Thanks for your help

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

You can run it to clean things up on the end but you won't do much cutting in 4 weeks. You will have to to adjust your calories the last 4 weeks.

You can run it to clean things up on the end but you won't do much cutting in 4 weeks.
Thanks! Yeah just to clean things up at the end. Any suggestions on the winstrol dosage? Also I'm not locked on winstrol, but i think it's my best option for a quick clean up. Do you have anything else in mind that could be a better option?

Thanks! Yeah just to clean things up at the end. Any suggestions on the winstrol dosage? Also I'm not locked on winstrol, but i think it's my best option for a quick clean up. Do you have anything else in mind that could be a better option?

Winstrol is a good finisher. 50mg ed

I ended a cycle with it just 4 weeks. At the end of the 4th week I was definitely thinking I should of ran it another 2 to 4 weeks. Winny makes you look so much harder once you loose the water.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

6 weeks is perfect for winstrol for most... some people cant handle it that long but generally, thats the right time for it

Top Bottom