napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shot my first test no ester at 50mg

It is good for sure. Usually with TNE you want something added such as dbol, drol, tren, etc for a good pre-workout boost.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

I didn't get any pain at all from my TNE shots. It has guaiacol, I believe that may act as a minor localized pain number, so maybe that's why.

As far as preworkout, I've only done it a few times and both times being only 50. I didn't notice anything stellar, was only test, but did seem more focused though. I'm sure it puts you in a nice anabolic state to pump those nutrients during that time.

I don't know but I'm definitely interested.

One of my concerns is my prostate. I know when I go from cruise to blast and I add other compounds it takes a beating. I'm wondering how this would affect me with such sharp increase.

Pharma Lady Rep

Test no ester is not that bad. You might lump up a big but honestly nothing thats gonna make you cry. Test suspension is a different story. Tne is great for pwo in my experience. I like the tne/trne blend phurious brews.

Ill add that in my experience I really had to watch my e2 when running tne. I literally got gyno out of nowhere while running it and had to discontinue it (obviously) and dose letro and raloxifene to get rid of it. This was while already taking aromasin 15mg eod

Ill add that in my experience I really had to watch my e2 when running tne. I literally got gyno out of nowhere while running it and had to discontinue it (obviously) and dose letro and raloxifene to get rid of it. This was while already taking aromasin 15mg eod
Bigbird is having the same thing going on right now...

Pharma Lady Rep

Only rookies or hacks use guiacol to make no ester products cause they dpnt know how to make them with the right chemicals. Just sayin

PHURIOUS

Only rookies or hacks use guiacol to make no ester products cause they dpnt know how to make them with the right chemicals. Just sayin

PHURIOUS

I'm no brewer but I've read arguments for both ways. I know guaiacol helps to hold the ester easier and make the gear smoother, but then I know their are arguments for not using it. I know there are more than one TNE provider on here that uses guaiacol, I don't consider them to be rookies or hacks tho...

I'm no brewer but I've read arguments for both ways. I know guaiacol helps to hold the ester easier and make the gear smoother, but then I know their are arguments for not using it. I know there are more than one TNE provider on here that uses guaiacol, I don't consider them to be rookies or hacks tho...

Who would those people be?

And you dont need guiacol to hold tne nor to make it smoother. Its a holding agent thats quite toxic. You would be netter off making the tne in all eo then using guiacol.

But either option is terrible i make it just fine with bb and ba and gso. No problem. All day long.

PHURIOUS

I think aromasin has to be run high during this TNE run

Not true. Tne burns out in about 8 hours. By the time ypur estrogen level would even have a chance to react it would be gone. Exvept for very eare cases where someone is estrogen sensative or is using tne as their base and injecting twice a day.

PHURIOUS

Who would those people be?

And you dont need guiacol to hold tne nor to make it smoother. Its a holding agent thats quite toxic. You would be netter off making the tne in all eo then using guiacol.

But either option is terrible i make it just fine with bb and ba and gso. No problem. All day long.

PHURIOUS

Yes I heard it was toxic.

Top Bottom