What should I expect? Let me know fawkers

PHURIOUS
    Pain. Lots of pain....

PHURIOUS

No ester what?

Test no ester 50mg

Yeah, that'll probably hurt.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

So no preworkout boost nothing more to say?

It is good for sure. Usually with TNE you want something added such as dbol, drol, tren, etc for a good pre-workout boost.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

I didn't get any pain at all from my TNE shots. It has guaiacol, I believe that may act as a minor localized pain number, so maybe that's why.

As far as preworkout, I've only done it a few times and both times being only 50. I didn't notice anything stellar, was only test, but did seem more focused though. I'm sure it puts you in a nice anabolic state to pump those nutrients during that time.

I don't know but I'm definitely interested.

One of my concerns is my prostate. I know when I go from cruise to blast and I add other compounds it takes a beating. I'm wondering how this would affect me with such sharp increase.

Pharma Lady Rep

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Test no ester is not that bad. You might lump up a big but honestly nothing thats gonna make you cry. Test suspension is a different story. Tne is great for pwo in my experience. I like the tne/trne blend phurious brews.
    Bodybuilder and anabolic enthusiast