napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shortness of breath

Hotsauce

Hey guys I'm having shortness of breath running 500 cypionate and 400 deca a week. Any tips to combat this? 6 weeks in my 16 week cycle. Thanks in advance

I had problems into my first cycle 6 weeks in too. Honestly im inexperienced and didnt get enough answers so i stopped my cycle. My guess is that the dosage is causing anxiety and go to a lower dosage. Ive not heard of breathing problems with what you're taking so I'd say take your blood pressure and get blood work to see what that says while taking lower dosage. I was taking 500mg too and just found this post that says you really dont need more than 350mg so just sayin personally im going to take a smaller dose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

More than likely anxiety. Lower your test to 350 and deca to match. Or try 400

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Well I did take a scoop of preworkout and drank bang energy drink before I workout which does occasionally gives me anxiety. I took longer rest period which also help.

Getting blood work in 2 weeks. Haven't seen any significant gains but strength is going up slowly every week. This is my first deca cycle as well

Well I did take a scoop of preworkout and drank bang energy drink before I workout which does occasionally gives me anxiety. I took longer rest period which also help.

Dude, you can revive a dead man with pre-workout and bang energy drink together. It's a good recipe for a heart attack.

Yeah never doing that again

Smart move.

When I was in my late 20s I made the mistake of using a lot of those things in combination and I regret that just as much as I regret any of the stupid things I've done over the years.

its likely anxiety as pointed out.. i would also consider lowering your dose and seeing if that helps you

Hormonal changes... It's very important to start with low dosages and each cycle going forward slowly increase. When you blast your body with a big cycle it's gonna fight back to protect itself. Lower your dosages a little bit. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Are you gaining weight? Shit happens to me. And now that I’m 60lbs heavier from the beginning of my lifting, I’ll never breathe like I did back then lol

I recently just dealt with this recently like last week recently this can happen when your blood gets to thick if you can do blood work and there is a good chance your blood is to thick go donate blood! It’s free and you will feel a lot better.

Top Bottom