napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
Many like short cycles more and said that they are able to keep more gains that way,recover much faster and that is much healthier...I would like to see some of your opinions cause i was planning to go EQ for 16weeks but now I am thinking maybe it is not worth it if it would be so hard to recover

I honestly think one keeps more from longer cycles. The longer muscle stays there, the more permanent it will become (as long as diet and training are on point). Just my two cents.

I don't know about being able to "keep more gains" by doing a short cycle. Slow steady gains are the easiest to keep. And that all boils down to how good your PCT is.

And if you're looking at running a short cycle, EQ is not what you want. You need short esters. Prop, Acetate etc.

No,I was thinking doing long cycle with EQ at least 16 weeks but everyone is telling that is not worth it cause it will shut me down too much and I wont be able to recover fast and keep the gains...but short cycles with lets say test prop and something for 6-8 weeks everyone says it is easy to recover and much healthier for our body...

A shorter cycle means less time off between cycles simply because time on plus pct = time off. Reduce time on, reduce time off. Pct doesn't get shorter however because you are still shut down and need time to recover. There may depending on compounds run, be slightly less shutdown on a shorter cycle, but I would not opt for short cycles simply because I didn't want to be shut down as much.

Now, very long cycles can be harder to come back from, and I am not talking about a standard EQ run. When people stay on for extended periods you will see problems recovering because you kept your body shut down an irresponsibly long time. So I wouldn't opt out of an EQ cycle if it matches your goals simply because I was thinking short cycle = recovery easier.

For instance, an 8 week ten ace and test prop cycle will, in almost absolute certainty, shut you down more than a moderate test EQ cycle. EQ being rather mild and tren being MUCH more powerful and active of a compound.

Also, I am of the opinion that the gains you keep depend on diet and training ect. Not on cycle length. People's opinions vary here and it's ultimately about finding what works best for you.

so lets say if I do 600mg EQ and 250mg test for 16 weeks will it shut me down more then 500mg test 12 weeks and last 6 weeks 50mg oral winstrol?

No,I was thinking doing long cycle with EQ at least 16 weeks but everyone is telling that is not worth it cause it will shut me down too much and I wont be able to recover fast and keep the gains...but short cycles with lets say test prop and something for 6-8 weeks everyone says it is easy to recover and much healthier for our body...
I don't believe that to be the case necessarily. A 6-8 week cycle shuts you down pretty hard too. Any difference in recovery will be negligible, provided you have the right pct in place

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

so lets say if I do 600mg EQ and 250mg test for 16 weeks will it shut me down more then 500mg test 12 weeks and last 6 weeks 50mg oral winstrol?
The differences between the two would be so small it wouldn't matter. There's no need to overthink any of this.

Just run the cycle you want to run, and run a complete pct protocol afterwards

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

tnx rickrock for advice :) so are EQ gains similar to winstrol?

yes and no.. eq will give more strength and more size possibilities... winstrol is more for polishing, muscle hardening, aesthetics but still can add size and strength... both are very dry... eq wont have as many sides as winstrol... they are both two of my favorites... you have to be paitient with eq and understand how it works but eq is one of my favorites.. you can always go with eq and add s4 for winstrol like results... and not have to go with a harsh oral... understand that its impossible to say which will shut you down more.. all steroids shut you down and whether in a short time or long time, they are all going to do it and dosing, lengths, combinations etc... all determine how suppressive... there are arguments that are all fair and strong for both and i really dont have an opinion so much on it because to me, they are both effective, they both carry sides and its not like one way will be so significant over the other... your more over thinking it than anything... just decide which ester you want to go with and which compounds.... clearly by choosing eq, you would need to realize it has to be a longer cycle... if you do something like test/tren/mast... you can go 8-10 weeks or you can go longer with a longer ester... you can run a short ester as long as you want as well but trust me, after 8-10 weeks of pinning every other day, your have enough...

I've ran a 10 week cycle
12 week cycle
And a 16 week cycle.
The 10 week cycle had the fewest compounds and I recovered the best, my dick didn't even die in pct once it was awesome
The 12 week was kind of a rough pct, had dick issues for a week but recovered
The 16 week had the most compounds and it was a very successful pct. just follow Dylan's pct protocol and you will have a very successful pct I guarantee it.

Yes, if you run the right pct in the proper way then you will see rapid recovery... the key is to run your cycle in the right way, not reckless... dont go crazy on doses and do not put yourself into a situation where there are far too many side effects making it extremely difficult to recover... run things as they should be and you will have the tools to the proper pct and a quick and thorough recovery...

I've ran a 10 week cycle
12 week cycle
And a 16 week cycle.
The 10 week cycle had the fewest compounds and I recovered the best, my dick didn't even die in pct once it was awesome
The 12 week was kind of a rough pct, had dick issues for a week but recovered
The 16 week had the most compounds and it was a very successful pct. just follow Dylan's pct protocol and you will have a very successful pct I guarantee it.

Yes, moral of the story is that if you have the right pct protocol in place, you are covered pretty well for any cycle scenario

Cycle length shouldnt be based on recovery time it should be based on compound its ester and your specific goals .

tnx rickrock for advice :) so are EQ gains similar to winstrol?

The gains are 110% up to you. Are some things better for certain goals, yes.

And that "short ester is easier to recover from" is just more bro-science BS....recovery is recovery, you recover by being ready to run the cycle, running it smart, proper OCT, nutrition, and PCT....length is not going to have a big impact.

And I don't mean 16 weeks vs. 16 months...I mean 8 weeks vs. 16 weeks, or like that.....

Personally I like a slow and steady, tortoise as opposed to hare approach....longer cycle with PATIENCE....

Shorter esters simply mean they work faster and therefore shut you down faster. Yes they will exit you system faster, but in all actuality depending on compounds used will not result in better gains. I love long esters, I'd rather develop and grow over a period of time rather than instantaneously. To me it seems you achieve better gains this way. That's just my preference, but I blast and cruise so what do I know.

The gains are 110% up to you. Are some things better for certain goals, yes.

And that "short ester is easier to recover from" is just more bro-science BS....recovery is recovery, you recover by being ready to run the cycle, running it smart, proper OCT, nutrition, and PCT....length is not going to have a big impact.

And I don't mean 16 weeks vs. 16 months...I mean 8 weeks vs. 16 weeks, or like that.....

Personally I like a slow and steady, tortoise as opposed to hare approach....longer cycle with PATIENCE....

I personally don't have experience between the two, but I like the idea of longer cycles better over short. Quite the opposite of some of Nelson Montana's thoughts.

Oddly enough I have ZERO patience in every other part of life...but with anabolics I have the patience of Gandhi.

thnx everyone for response...I will do then 250mg test and 600mg EQ for 16 weeks total and 2 weeks after start pct...I just hope i wont have that problem with hunger increase

thnx everyone for response...I will do then 250mg test and 600mg EQ for 16 weeks total and 2 weeks after start pct...I just hope i wont have that problem with hunger increase

Then you're running the wrong compound.

Top Bottom