napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short higher dosage cycles vs lower dose long cycles

What you guys think is more easy to recover faster and keep most of your gains?

I've always done better with moderate doses, that's overall in health, gains, etc.

Our nutrition and training should do the bulk of the work.

The doses these guys wanna run nowadays are absurd.

What you guys think is more easy to recover faster and keep most of your gains?

In the last year I'm only doing 6 week cycles and that's just 3 a year, with my cardio and diet on point at my age that's all I need

I'll running short esters at a low dose with my orals also

that just depends on the compounds you run, the doses you run them etc... you will end up being on about the same time throughout the year... there will just be MORE actual cycles ran with shorter esters but if you take the actual time on, it will be about the same either way... you can make the argument either way to be honest... lets put it this way, you are going to get sides either way, its about how you run them, if your on top of your ancillaries, you are running the proper pct etc...

Way too many factors that go into it bro. Usually I would say easy come easy go, so shorter cycles that bring on gains quicker usually are the harder gains to keep but it's not always the case. Certain compounds are harder to keep the gains from than others. General rule of thumb is the stronger it is, the harder it's going to be to retain post cycle.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

so all if someone goes something like 250mg test and 600mg EQ for 16 weeks would be better and faster recovery then someone who will go like 750mg test,200mg tren for lets say 10weeks

so all if someone goes something like 250mg test and 600mg EQ for 16 weeks would be better and faster recovery then someone who will go like 750mg test,200mg tren for lets say 10weeks
impossible question to answer bro... not even reasonable to ask that... .that could effect person to person different...

There's no cookie cutter answer to AAS bro.

Top Bottom