napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shit opinions and hurt butts... nobody cares bro

44YOGearHead

Addressing the sensitive AF...

So you come here get a little tough love, or you get accepted by us and someone like me says something your mangina doesn't like despite several members joining in and US having a conversation amongst ourselves that you could CHOOSE TO IGNORE. What do you do? Read every line in disgust like we forced you to read it at gun point, then PM Dylan and say we hurt your juicebox. Do you not see that something is seriously wrong with you? We're adults, but you flip that and say adults should take peoples feelings into consideration despite you sticking your nose in our business even after your butt got hurt.
I got news for you son, you suck. You fucking suck literally. That's like me attending a Klan meeting and expecting a negro spiritual to be sung.... ' Swing lowwwww. Sweet Charioooot, coming to carry me hooommmme!'... ain't gonna happen. So then I get upset and raise my hand and everyone notices there's pepper in the salt shaker. Just not a good look.
Dude, quit being a sexual organ (either one, or both). Back to your feelings... fuckem'. Some of you bro's act like like hoes. Here's the thing then you post something on someone else's thread that you do, or participate in and heaven forbid we find it offensive because picking on you is so un-PC. Fuck that majority rules cockholster. So if you're a punk ass whiner, wuss, or sensitive prick, do me and the rest of us a favor. Pepper spray yourself, stick a paperclip thru your sack and then stick it in a electric plug and execute thyself with the utmost extreme prejudice. Nothing you say over the internet can offend me and you probably wouldn't say it in person because I am well versed in the language of Bootuass. Just do us all a fuckin' favor and stop thinking that your opinion is the only one that matters... peanut butter will stick to the roof of your mouth btw in case you didn't know, or were unsure. Thank you.

Whaaat? My micro-feelings have been micro-violated. I'm PM'ing a my support group about this. This is not the last you'll hear me whine about it.

��������

Am not able to help myself, am just enjoying now and then seeing so many men in this country stumbling through their insecurities...................................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk11659551_10203099506887272_2014400529069101234_n.jpg

Last edited:
Am nit able to help myself, am just enjoying niw and then seeing so many men in this country stumbling through their insecurities...................................
515a4627036fc5f8a97fb9d1b523d0e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorin I wasn't speaking about you, but how can you chime in and call something an insecurity?? I assume your speaking of a preferential stance? That is somewhat along the lines of you telling a larger consensus of persons who think a certain way that they are wrong when you're the only person of that opinion in that room bro. Kinda like Apartheid... remember that? This isn't politics, you can't present a single fact supporting that guys who have a certain preference are insecure and that those who think differently are in fact secure in their manhood. Am I insecure because I'm married to a woman? Would I be more of a 'man' if I were to marry a man? You assumed something bro, you first assumed that perhaps I was speaking in reference to you I guess and then you took a holier than thou stance by choosing to use the word 'insecurities'. If you're not talking about sexuality I apologize, but what you said came off that way. And if you are, although less constrained beliefs about sexuality have existed right beside more traditional ones, my choosing to only find women attractive doesn't make me insecure Dorin. It makes me heterosexual. I'm actually offended that I am somehow justifying this because you insinuated to some extent that this makes me 'insecure'. Just as you shouldn't have to apologize for thinking as you do, that same right/freedom applies to me as well bro. I was just venting off some steam about ppl getting upset saying dumb shit on the threads, but thank you for your example of someone standing on a soapbox telling me I'm an insecure man because you made a false assumption. Your preferences don't offend, or bother me brother. We are all free to live as we choose. Myself included broham.

Dorin I wasn't speaking about you, but how can you chime in and call something an insecurity?? I assume your speaking of a preferential stance? That is somewhat along the lines of you telling a larger consensus of persons who think a certain way that they are wrong when you're the only person of that opinion in that room bro. Kinda like Apartheid... remember that? This isn't politics, you can't present a single fact supporting that guys who have a certain preference are insecure and that those who think differently are in fact secure in their manhood. Am I insecure because I'm married to a woman? Would I be more of a 'man' if I were to marry a man? You assumed something bro, you first assumed that perhaps I was speaking in reference to you I guess and then you took a holier than thou stance by choosing to use the word 'insecurities'. If you're not talking about sexuality I apologize, but what you said came off that way. And if you are, although less constrained beliefs about sexuality have existed right beside more traditional ones, my choosing to only find women attractive doesn't make me insecure Dorin. It makes me heterosexual. I'm actually offended that I am somehow justifying this because you insinuated to some extent that this makes me 'insecure'. Just as you shouldn't have to apologize for thinking as you do, that same right/freedom applies to me as well bro. I was just venting off some steam about ppl getting upset saying dumb shit on the threads, but thank you for your example of someone standing on a soapbox telling me I'm an insecure man because you made a false assumption. Your preferences don't offend, or bother me brother. We are all free to live as we choose. Myself included broham.

Oh please dude! Sexuality is not exclusive an insecurity. People here are hurt feeling over everything and anything. Is laughable.

Oh please dude! Sexuality is not exclusive an insecurity. People here are hurt feeling over everything and anything. Is laughable.

Well for the record I was speaking about ppl getting sensitive af about their uneducated posts. Your insecure men comment seemed directed a certain way, if not apologies for the assumption. I'm tired, irritable and pissed off for some reason and I'm pretty sure it's this tren making me this way as I can't fucking sleep tonight for some reason! Arrrghhhhh!!!!

I'm so tempted to polish off this bottle of moscado we have just to try and sleep, but I trained today and it'd hinder my recovery and tomorrows workout! The Moscado was my sons and his gf's not mine fuckers...

Haha.. Sure bro "his gfs" its all good we not judging lol..

Well I'm butt hurt because of all the fuck tards posting uneducated shit especially on the weekends lol

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Fuck your pinkies up drinking Moscato. Get some beam like a real man and take it to the head.

PS great post there Shakespeare.
Tequilla is my preference when i do partake!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Moscato's awesome. A bit sweet, but delicious. Mmm...

(I have a box of it in my kitchen. Yes, a box. I keep it classy. Ha.)

Addressing the sensitive AF...

So you come here get a little tough love, or you get accepted by us and someone like me says something your mangina doesn't like despite several members joining in and US having a conversation amongst ourselves that you could CHOOSE TO IGNORE. What do you do? Read every line in disgust like we forced you to read it at gun point, then PM Dylan and say we hurt your juicebox. Do you not see that something is seriously wrong with you? We're adults, but you flip that and say adults should take peoples feelings into consideration despite you sticking your nose in our business even after your butt got hurt.
I got news for you son, you suck. You fucking suck literally. That's like me attending a Klan meeting and expecting a negro spiritual to be sung.... ' Swing lowwwww. Sweet Charioooot, coming to carry me hooommmme!'... ain't gonna happen. So then I get upset and raise my hand and everyone notices there's pepper in the salt shaker. Just not a good look.
Dude, quit being a sexual organ (either one, or both). Back to your feelings... fuckem'. Some of you bro's act like like hoes. Here's the thing then you post something on someone else's thread that you do, or participate in and heaven forbid we find it offensive because picking on you is so un-PC. Fuck that majority rules cockholster. So if you're a punk ass whiner, wuss, or sensitive prick, do me and the rest of us a favor. Pepper spray yourself, stick a paperclip thru your sack and then stick it in a electric plug and execute thyself with the utmost extreme prejudice. Nothing you say over the internet can offend me and you probably wouldn't say it in person because I am well versed in the language of Bootuass. Just do us all a fuckin' favor and stop thinking that your opinion is the only one that matters... peanut butter will stick to the roof of your mouth btw in case you didn't know, or were unsure. Thank you.

Perfectly said as always.

Xanax works great for sleepless nights. Keeps the mind in still waters. Try it. You'll be thankful. Just don't do it every night.

Moscato. Don't do it. Alcohol messes with your sleep. You would think it would help you sleep because it's a depressant. Gets the mind all sauced up and working. Alcohol also increases the aromatase enzyme. Naw, don't do it. Alcohol as a go to makes anything just worse. I know first hand bro.

Top Bottom