napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shipping to Canada

Larrya

I placed an order at SARMSX and the first part has been shipped and has arrived. This is what I see when I track the package, anyone from Canada have any experience on what I am seeing below?

order.JPG

I placed an order at SARMSX and the first part has been shipped and has arrived. This is what I see when I track the package, anyone from Canada have any experience on what I am seeing below?

View attachment 2278

Just means it is in the process of going through customs bro. Nothing to worry about whatsoever. I'm sure you will see everything very soon

Finally got my first package today, now the wait for the second package and I can start cutting in September.

gw.jpg

Received my second package and will be starting at the beginning of September. For any Canucks out there, SARMSX came through and even though the shipping was a bit expensive, rest assured their shipping method works! Will keep everyone posted on my results...

Received my second package and will be starting at the beginning of September. For any Canucks out there, SARMSX came through and even though the shipping was a bit expensive, rest assured their shipping method works! Will keep everyone posted on my results...

excellent brother! its great to hear you have everything and can get started... your going to love this stack... im really looking forward to your results... keep us updated bro!

Top Bottom