napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shin pumps

Maurice01

Am I the only one that suffers from shin pumps while on cycle? I have heard of individual's who get horrible back pumps but never shin pumps. I have performed numerous cycles over the years and the gains are amazing however debilitating as well due to the fact being i CANNOT run at all while on cycle. The shin pumps are horrific. Literally feels as though the lower portion of my legs closer to the ankles are going to explode and is on fire. I have tried different cycles in the hopes that maybe I am just sensitive to a specific stack but to no avail. In my line of work, I must be able to run. No exceptions so I do not have the option of saying I'll just use a cardio machine to supplement in. I have to be able to run.

I have heard that Taurine helps but haven't tried

Can anyone help me with

1. What causes the shin pumps?
2. How to remedy them?
3. If the answer is Taurine than at what dosage and frequency?

MENT gives me shin pumps... Not sure how to get rid of it though. It wasn't unbearable.

I get them too. I've tried taurine changing sodium levels, different compounds, speed I run at, stride, you name it. Each thing has caused some degree of benefit, but I still get them. Tbol and winny, I don't get them without an oral involved.

increased blood flow causes pumps... i get them horrible with anavar, one of the many reasons i hate them... taurine, plenty of water, adequate carbs, adequate potassium are all things used to mitigate them...

I get shin pain when on cycle to but I also take a nitric oxide booster which doesn’t help. Carderine is what you need!!! Not only does it help with cardio but it will keep you from getting to harsh of pumps which is the only thing I don’t like about carderine since I love the pump just not in my damn shins lol.

Good to know I’m gonna try that since I seem to have hit a wall when t comes to running when I run over three miles I get th shin pain the next day

Top Bottom