napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shelf life out of vial

Jbatty62

Quick question guys...loaded up my pin for the am right now cause it takes so long to draw up and I have no extra time in the morning. Just wondering how long it will keep inside syringe before losing potency if at all. Def need bigger drawing needles!! Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It'll last the night. Some people take preloaded syringes with them on week long trips. What gauge are you drawing with though? It takes me only 5 mins to do 2 pins in the morning, heating up the oil before pinning and all.

Quick question guys...loaded up my pin for the am right now cause it takes so long to draw up and I have no extra time in the morning. Just wondering how long it will keep inside syringe before losing potency if at all. Def need bigger drawing needles!! Thanks

One thing. Heat it up before drawing if you aren't. Run it under some super hot water or blow dryer. Makes it super easy to draw even with a 23g and also as in you question I don't think it does. Overnight shouldn't be an issue considering syringes are air tight. If I'm wrong someone will correct me but I'm sure you're good to go.

It should last for the night. Just make sure it's sterile before you use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the night fine. I'm one of the ones that disagrees with preload for anything longer then a day or so those oils contain solvent's ( mainly benzyl benzoate). They literally dissolve the black rubber plunger. Use them as fresh as possible. Just looking out for your health.

Crap, never even thought of that. Common sense was never my strong point. Not to mention the plastic, and other chemicals from the syringe. It probably doesn't add up to much, but why chance it.Guess thats why vials and lab equipment are glass.

Over the night fine. I'm one of the ones that disagrees with preload for anything longer then a day or so those oils contain solvent's ( mainly benzyl benzoate). They literally dissolve the black rubber plunger. Use them as fresh as possible. Just looking out for your health.

Believe in the unbelievable.
Thanks bro. Now that I have this info FUCK. I will definatly get larger drawing pins. Right now I'm drawing with 25g. Def not worth the
Solvent eroding the black plunger and then putting that into my body.
BTW bro cant wait to see the Viking ships on the horizon!!

Thanks bro. Now that I have this info FUCK. I will definatly get larger drawing pins. Right now I'm drawing with 25g. Def not worth the
Solvent eroding the black plunger and then putting that into my body.
BTW bro cant wait to see the Viking ships on the horizon!!

You defnitely need a bigger needle to draw with. A 22 works pretty well for drawing. 25 is what you should be injecting with

I have preloaded syringes before, but only when I've had to. Otherwise, 99% of the time I draw and pin immediately after. Taking any chance of problem out of the equation is always best

How about with Amp let say you have a 100 mg and you need only 50mg and pinning eod you can preload 2 pins?

How about with Amp let say you have a 100 mg and you need only 50mg and pinning eod you can preload 2 pins?

Just because you have an amp which is open doesn't really change the sterility concerns. That's why I say just don't fuck with amps and stay away from them. They are a pain in the ass anyways

Just because you have an amp which is open doesn't really change the sterility concerns. That's why I say just don't fuck with amps and stay away from them. They are a pain in the ass anyways

Yeah they are bro but when you have them no choice lol

That's fine but don't let pre loads sit in plastic.. That's why all lab wear and vials are glass.. The solvents.

Believe in the unbelievable.

How about filter the amps in presealed vials?

Top Bottom