napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SHBG High and Estradiol Elevated

beastmode45

Hi -

I just had my blood tests ran, and things are looking much better. Testosterone is finally back to normal (almost done with my 4-week mini-PCT). Going to wait 4 weeks then start my SARMS stack again (LGD, RAD, S4, GW, MK2866). Can't wait!!

My questions are:

1) Is SHBG at 77.6 bad? What causes it?
2) My Estradiol is elevated (for me), as I'm usually between 11-25. Though still in range. Should I be concerned?

Here are the results:

Test @ 738 (solid!! natural)
LH @ 6.1
FSH @ 2.6
Estradiol @ 27.3 (high for me)
SHBG @ 77.6 (range is 16.5-55.9)
AST @ 46 (slightly high)
ALT @ 39

My PCT is just about over, I did Clomid 50/50/25/25, plus GW @ 20mg. I was doing MK2866 but stopped as I had flatlined on my Testosterone.

Any thoughts on questions 1 and 2 above?

B

If you want to see what your true values are on your blood work you have to wait a while after your PCT is complete, if that's what your attempt is. I hope I was able to clear things up for you

Got it. Thanks for clarification. I will check in 3-4 weeks and see where things land. This helped!!

estrogen is completely fine... thats where most people love to actually be bro... do your bloodwork in 4 weeks and THEN let us know brother!

Values look great bro. Test is definitely going to be higher than normal while on the Clomid. If you want a more accurate representation of normal values get bloods a couple weeks after pct ends

Top Bottom