napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shark cartilage and the like for this damn tendon issue

Jimmyjames

Other than SARMS of course, Do you guys believe there is some positive effect with suppplements to heal injuries.... Anything? I' already given it enough time off. I'm gonn ahave to start

Other than SARMS of course, Do you guys believe there is some positive effect with suppplements to heal injuries.... Anything? I' already given it enough time off. I'm gonn ahave to start
I wouldn't expect a lot from other supplements besides the sarms to be honest with you

Yeah, This is fucking killing me. I cant do any back/biceps without extreme pain. Were talking a 60 yo lady could lift more than me. I wanted to specifically ask Rick and 44yo Gearhead because I am about the same age. I can do other body parts sure, but i've already given it plenty of rest in the last 3 weeks. It got real bad after my cycle. Maybe I went too heavy at the end of my cycle? I hope these SARMS cure the issue.

I mean for fucks sake, guys like Kevin Levrone, Dennis Wolfe, etc are in there 50's lifting heavy as shit. Any ideas for light movements that will help heal? On a scale of 1-10 in pain, i'm about a constant 7, frustrating

Yeah, This is fucking killing me. I cant do any back/biceps without extreme pain. Were talking a 60 yo lady could lift more than me. I wanted to specifically ask Rick and 44yo Gearhead because I am about the same age. I can do other body parts sure, but i've already given it plenty of rest in the last 3 weeks. It got real bad after my cycle. Maybe I went too heavy at the end of my cycle? I hope these SARMS cure the issue.

I mean for fucks sake, guys like Kevin Levrone, Dennis Wolfe, etc are in there 50's lifting heavy as shit. Any ideas for light movements that will help heal? On a scale of 1-10 in pain, i'm about a constant 7, frustrating

Where exactly is your pain localized at specifically?

Top Bottom